The Harvest: Tony's Clan

Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 40958 times)

I'd have to agree with Tony in that situation because it was his contest and he wasn't obligated to change anything about it. Dooble was telling him everything that he thought was wrong with it and expressed a lot of negativity when he didn't get his way; Tony had every right ban him from it.

And it still doesn't change the fact that you ran a stuff giveaway.

You said it once, you said it twice, you said that like 20 times. You didn't deter anyone from participating. It was just annoying that you were constantly trying to shoo people away from the thread.

Also the fact that some people did in fact get to claim some games means that the giveaway was a success. A handful of people got to claim their games.

You didn't deter anyone from participating.
how would you know that...?

how would you know that...?

I would know if the thread died from lack of interest from Dooble trying to get people to stop participating.

Dooble's goal was to kill my contest. He failed at doing so.

I would know if the thread died from lack of interest from Dooble trying to get people to stop participating.
anyone ≠ entire thread

that only tells you that it didn't deter everyone
and in any case, I don't think his goal was to get people not to play in the first place

little did tony know i was plotting to sabotage the contest from the start

Tony had every right ban him from it.
It's a good thing no one is arguing that.

Dooble's goal was to kill my contest. He failed at doing so.
This wasn't my intention. I know that the guys here will happily post their steam IDs here in the off-chance they get a stuffty 60p game.
It literally takes no effort.

But I was more than happy to discuss with others that you were hosting a stuff-show of an unfair and cheap 'raffle'.
Especially when you were adamantly denying it.

And by the by, it's no surprise that the only winner of your actually decent prize (which bisjac purposed because you don't have any money), Fallout 4, was mod-man, one of your Harvest friends. After you stated that Harvest members had a higher chance of winning.

It's a good thing no one is arguing that.
This wasn't my intention. I know that the guys here will happily post their steam IDs here in the off-chance they get a stuffty 60p game.
It literally takes no effort.

But I was more than happy to discuss with others that you were hosting a stuff-show of an unfair and cheap 'raffle'.
Especially when you were adamantly denying it.

And by the by, it's no surprise that the only winner of your actually decent prize (which bisjac purposed because you don't have any money), Fallout 4, was mod-man, one of your Harvest friends. After you stated that Harvest members had a higher chance of winning.
Ok so you admit that you simply didn't like the way the contest was run. It was still fun and successful.

here's the thing about tonys fine print:

maybe just maybe...

MAYBE...

HE WANTS TO GIVE A GAME TO PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD

AND MAYBE

TO HELP NOT GIVE ANY TO THOSE WHO SAID FREE GAME GIMMEGIMMEGIMME

yes maybe he doesnt wanna just give the game to anybody?

here's the thing about tonys fine print:

maybe just maybe...

MAYBE...

HE WANTS TO GIVE A GAME TO PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD

AND MAYBE

TO HELP NOT GIVE ANY TO THOSE WHO SAID FREE GAME GIMMEGIMMEGIMME

yes maybe he doesnt wanna just give the game to anybody?
But its unfair that they had to read an entire 50 words of text!

But its unfair that they had to read an entire 50 words of text!
and see a perfectly visible standout line in that 50 words!!!

so unfair

Hey harvest friends, I can already smell your foul cunts from here.
I can't believe you get so defensive when people call out tonys stuffty asset flip giveaway.

Just because it's your party doesn't give you the right to be a cunt at it.

Fine print in general is a richard move in general. If I found fine print in a Hollywood contract for a movie I was making, it would not only tell me to turn down the contract but also the person. Nobody wants to work with an ass.