Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 41022 times)

I mean Tony just comes off as rude and inconsiderate to me but I don't feel this drama was needed

imo lord tony haters are mostly people trying to fit in by blindly hating on everything he does. You didn't get in the clan, get over it.

imo you haven't been around here long enough to see lord tony's bullstuff. In fact, a lot of his reputation comes from before harvest, it seems as if he hasn't changed from before. Still arrogant, still stupid, still painfully narcissistic, he's a pathetic little man trying to fill up some gap in his life to feel like he's fulfilled something at least. And you guys took the bait yet again, never change blf.

imo you haven't been around here long enough to see lord tony's bullstuff. In fact, a lot of his reputation comes from before harvest, it seems as if he hasn't changed from before. Still arrogant, still stupid, still painfully narcissistic, he's a pathetic little man trying to fill up some gap in his life to feel like he's fulfilled something at least. And you guys took the bait yet again, never change blf.
pretty much this x200

I hate when they think that people are mad at harvest cause they didn't get in the clan.

As far as I am aware MotE had a much worse Blacklist. They were even proud their blacklist was pages long of over 500 people.

Also log is a member of Team QI, a clan which has been Harvested because of their members. One of their members came onto my server recently so I had to remove him. The only reason Log made this topic so his members can safely join Harvest servers which is now why he is reforming his clan list and make his members anonymous to prevent getting kicked off Harvest servers.

What is this about? You're mad that there are blacklisted servers?
The point isn't that they have a blacklist, but rather why they blacklist individuals (for disagreeing with them on the forum for example).
As well as this tendency to lord the blacklist over people, pretending that those with issues with them or what they say/do are only spiteful because they aren't in the clan.

Then it's their unwarranted ego and arrogance, as well as quite a hostile attitude amongst several of their members.

Just take away from this that their blacklist is primarily intended as a petty attempt to shame users on the forum, and not to keep out trolls/bullies on their server.
We're talking about a clan of mostly adults, led by people in their mid-20s+ acting like school children.

The only people who apparently "took the bait" are the people who always cry about the harvest and Tony anyways, and that's pretty pathetic.

The only people who apparently "took the bait" are the people who always cry about the harvest and Tony anyways, and that's pretty pathetic.
its mostly bronys and furries who are still butthurt that tony's got the balls to say that the stuff they do is totally socially unacceptable. then theres blockchip who's gotten so bad that both sides agree he's gotta stop

you made qi, you have absolutely no room whatsoever to talk about anybodies clan.

being the creator of qi doesn't render his points of opinions invalid

Why is team [Qi] linked with the harvest then?

Team QI has been constantly trying to access Harvest servers (for what reason, I don't know).

It's no surprise why the leader of Team QI would make this topic.

Also, because of certain blacklists, I will now allow anyone to join [Qi]/Hell's Kitchen anonymously.

He's also making his members anonymous for the sole purpose of trying to get them to access my servers.

Team QI has been constantly trying to access Harvest servers (for what reason, I don't know).

It's no surprise why the leader of Team QI would make this topic.

He's also making his members anonymous for the sole purpose of trying to get them to access my servers.
You're full of more stuff than a sewer

You're full of more stuff than a sewer

Log said himself because of "certain blacklists" his members will now become anonymous. What is it that Team QI needs to join my server that badly for?

Ummm, what do you mean were trying to access your server?

I'll tell you this. The Harvest has never participated in any shady backdoor stuff that Team QI has been accused of doing.

Ummm, what do you mean were trying to access your server?

Well since your clan is known for creating lag, crashing servers, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised why your members want to join our servers desperately.

Log said himself because of "certain blacklists" his members will now become anonymous. What is it that Team QI needs to join my server that badly for?
We're not trying to infiltrate your server, we don't want our members to not be able to join a server because of gult by association.
Well since your clan is known for creating lag, crashing servers, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised why your members want to join our servers desperately.
Any members that did that stuff were shown the door
I'll tell you this. The Harvest has never participated in any shady backdoor stuff that Team QI has been accused of doing
That was 2 or 3 years ago, log has proven he is done with that