The Harvest: Tony's Clan

Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 40957 times)

Hey harvest friends, I can already smell your foul cunts from here.
I can't believe you get so defensive when people call out tonys stuffty asset flip giveaway.
Shame on them for caring about an acquaintance. They should all just lock themselves in their rooms and treat eveybody like stuff for now on.

Shame on them for caring about an acquaintance. They should all just lock themselves in their rooms and treat eveybody like stuff for now on.
Being a friend or acquaintance of someone doesn't mean supporting them even when they're clearly in the wrong. It's a of having the guts to tell them how much of an idiot they're acting like.

and see a perfectly visible standout line in that 50 words!!!

so unfair
It was 1pt, I'm not sure about you and your eagle eyes but most people wouldn't see 1pt at the very bottom left hand corner of a post

1pt is great for putting in fine print!

I can see the line on the bottom of the screen which I instinctively copied and pasted just to see what it says.

It's not like the hidden text was using transparent font.

I can see the line on the bottom of the screen which I instinctively copied and pasted just to see what it says.

The placement was what was wrong with it imo, it's not something I would copy and it's in a spot that blends in with the post border a tad.

Being a friend or acquaintance of someone doesn't mean supporting them even when they're clearly in the wrong. It's a of having the guts to tell them how much of an idiot they're acting like.
Then that's that individuals problem for blindly coming to his defense every time someone has a negative opinion about him. It's not really smart to water every single one of them down into a single demographic of people. I like patton/grimlock, but he has been guilty of this at times.

Just because it's your party doesn't give you the right to be a cunt at it.

Fine print in general is a richard move in general. If I found fine print in a Hollywood contract for a movie I was making, it would not only tell me to turn down the contract but also the person. Nobody wants to work with an ass.
There are fine prints in literally every product these days. How can you play video games anymore when the box has a fine print that basically forfeits the publishers responsibility of you getting a seizure while playing a game for more than 15 minutes straight?

Hey harvest friends, I can already smell your foul cunts from here.
I can't believe you get so defensive when people call out tonys stuffty asset flip giveaway.
If that's what you think, just don't participate. Leave a reply saying "I don't like these terms", maybe give a brief explanation as to why and then leave. From what I've heard, people have obsessively banged on and on about it several times and then cried when they got blacklisted from the clan.

I don't see why people hate Lord Tony so much these days. I don't agree with all of his opinions and I don't always like what he says, but he's not malevolently trolling or harassing anyone as far as i can see. People seem to be tripping over themselves to get provoked by him just so that they have a reason to complain. If there are actual legitimate reasons such as him harassing you, crashing servers or something like that then I will of course change my mind, but so far I've no reason to have ill feelings towards him.

instinctively
nobody has been scammed as much as you to start copy and pasting everything they suspect has fine print on it.Ok maybe a select few. [/size]
Then that's that individuals problem for blindly coming to his defense every time someone has a negative opinion about him. It's not really smart to water every single one of them down into a single demographic of people. I like patton/grimlock, but he has been guilty of this at times.
You're right that it's their fault, and I'm not (intentionally) watering down them all into a single demographic.

and I'm not (intentionally) watering down them all into a single demographic.
I was referring to Jubel's post when I said that.

If there are actual legitimate reasons such as him harassing you, crashing servers or something like that then I will of course change my mind, but so far I've no reason to have ill feelings towards him.

Which is ironic considering how Team QI is 100% guilty of all of that.

Team QI harasses, crashes servers and has backdoor exploits in their add-ons. Yet Team QI hates the fact we Harvested their entire clan. Them crashing servers sounds like a good enough reason to Harvest them.

I was referring to Jubel's post when I said that.
Ah, my apologies.

Team QI harasses, crashes servers and has backdoor exploits in their add-ons.
that's past tense, mind you
There are fine prints in literally every product these days. How can you play video games anymore when the box has a fine print that basically forfeits the publishers responsibility of you getting a seizure while playing a game for more than 15 minutes straight?
lmao no there aren't, granted there are a lot of people that do that nowadays, but not everyone. When you see someone doing it, you know that they're not the person that you want.

again,
the text was small and that was dumb, it should have been properly sized, there was no reason for it to not be big and what happened was dumb

that's past tense, mind you

Team QI's clan name is tainted.

If the Harvest is only guilty of not letting people join our servers that's a hell of a lot better than being accused of crashing servers, harassing and using backdoor exploits like Team QI does.