Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 41020 times)

Why is team [Qi] linked with the harvest then?
op and moltenkitten have some sort of deep hatred and obsession with the harvest, and they're both in qi

op and moltenkitten have some sort of deep hatred and obsession with the harvest, and they're both in qi
literally not supported by anything but your own bias
Lord Tony's clan is cool

Can we just say that both parties are stupid and just need to get their stuff together? Like seriously, both are septic and filled with idiocy.

literally not supported by anything but your own bias
sounds pretty silly

am i in the harvest now
i remember when i first found blf and i saw someone with an avatar of a bunch of people's avatars that were all a copy-pasted avatar of doalen duck

i still dont know why

i remember when i first found blf and i saw someone with an avatar of a bunch of people's avatars that were all a copy-pasted avatar of doalen duck

i still dont know why
that was tony

You misspelt 'barren', 'their' and 'where'. Back to English class with you.
Learn to write before trying poetry.
Nonsense, tis ye olde English!

You misspelt 'barren', 'their' and 'where'. Back to English class with you.
Learn to write before trying poetry.
Just gonna say, Tony blacklisted me because I told him he was being cheap/tricky with his game giveaway. < He should've given away 500$ or nothing, right? What a cheapo
I wasn't chasing him around or harassing him. But he figured the best way to argue was to be as petty as possible and ban me from his clan.
I can tell you now, I've never cared nor care about his clan or his servers. And plenty of other blacklisted people feel the same way.

Blockchip is the exception to the majority of blacklisted people really, in his determination to argue. But by and large he's only retaliating to Tony having started stuff with him, and replying to those who reply to him. For as many times as I have seen Blockchip start on Tony without instigation I have seen Tony and (to a massive extent) patton doing the exact same to him.
As far as Blockchip goes both sides are equally as bad.

But outside of that, Tony and Harvest have been grade-A stuff-stirrers.
No lie, the forum was somewhat more amicable the past 2 years that Tony was gone.

I'm honestly not surprised that you got harvested since you're so petty.

imo lord tony haters are mostly people trying to fit in by blindly hating on everything he does. You didn't get in the clan, get over it.

imo lord tony haters are mostly people trying to fit in by blindly hating on everything he does. You didn't get in the clan, get over it.
you know, i agree that tony catches a lot of stuff he doesn't deserve. but you have got to be joking if you think that the people who don't like him are doing it because of some petty clan bs. i dislike him because he's annoying. if he wants to ban me from his clan that's his deal, i don't care about it either way.

It usually takes a lot for me to not like someone, and I could probably count all of the people I don't like on this forums on a single handle.
But I started to hate Tony long before he had his clan.

I used to also think Bisjac was an alright guy, but ever since I've started watching this thread I've had my second opinions on him.

What is this about? You're mad that there are blacklisted servers?