Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 775344 times)

Source? I don't see anything about it on the reddit

idk if this is posted yet but sombra confirmed PTR nov 1. bastion rework hinted at monday???????
You might want to brush up on the definition of "confirmed"

those emails are from blizzard
www.lumerico.mx is blizzard

how is this not obvious

I'm almost sure that these are reference to why Sombra hasn't yet been released.
we found changes in the code that weren't planned
There are still bugs related to the new character that haven't been worked out yet. We all know that Blizzard's policy is to wait as long as it takes to release a good product. Overwatch is no different.
In the last few months, the number of employees working extra hours have been increasing
This is in reference to Blizzard employees working overtime on Overwatch when things go wrong or need fixing. That Blizzard is working as hard as they can, and regular hours just doesn't cut it.
the nuclear plant from Dorado will enter maintenance in november 1st
This coincides with the last day of the Halloween event. It's also a Tuesday. I think we'll see something happen specifically on this day.
most people on my section take, in average, 67.4 hours of vacations per year
This is reference to Blizzard employees taking vacations. At most companies, many employees with vacation time see an increase of vacation taken toward the end of the year if the policy is "use it or lose it" which may also be affecting the development time of Sombra. Game development is a demanding job that often leads developers to forgo their deserved vacation time in order to hit important deadlines.

you behave really weirdly in this topic claiming this stuff isnt true and saying "oh u rlly shouldnt care if a 1month timer doesnt result into anything"
like calm down haha its just a game bud these arent government files

im sorry bud but it REALLY doesnt get clearer than this unless they stop playing canonically and just post a upcoming patch but where's the fun in that
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:57:58 PM by Donnies Catch »

-snip-
You still don't know what confirmed means. Amazing job.

alright well you just pretend that that message from blizzard wasnt like an official statement or anything then thats cool zsno
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 02:15:50 PM by Donnies Catch »

Protip: Everyone on the subreddit is loving handicapped.
Blizzard didn't even hype it. Kids just think that waiting = hype
Anyone that gets hyped over a number counting up to 100% needs to rethink their life.
If you're not told/promised anything for when the countdown ends, you need to not be disappointed when there isn't anything.
ok could you like not

Jesus you guys get so mad from me saying "Don't hype yourselves"

ok could you like not
You forgot

youre playing the victim card.
we're responding to what you're saying, not what your intention is.
if your intention is to tell someone not to overhype. you dont do that by swearing at them or telling them to rethink their life, unless you were hoping people would tell you off.

hey if you just said that it would be fine and dandy but you just came back to insult everyone who follows this thing
You forgot
i didn't include that one cus it didn't seem as hostile sounding

i didn't include that one cus it didn't seem as hostile sounding
tbh that one actually had the most malice behind it since I hate Donnies

youre playing the victim card.
Not really, I don't care if people on a lego forum hate me. You just need to learn the difference between speculation and confirmation.
we're responding to what you're saying, not what your intention is.
claiming this stuff isnt true
I never claimed the sources aren't true, just that your interpretations of said sources lead you to an untrue assumption.

no actually you're just being an all-around pessimist and it's getting a little obnoxious

god forbid people get excited about m-muh video games