Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 766950 times)

i completely forgot they added this character
what a stuffshow

perhaps you'd be more inclined to remember these things if you spent less time complaining in every game thread on the board and more time actually playing

BREAKING NEWS
sombra and bastion's toast victory poses are added in! check em out
aw ye
i completely forgot they added this character
what a stuffshow
wut wrong with her lol

you can get another 100 free league tokens by signing up for OWL update emails with your battle net email

https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/promos/inaugural-team-skins-tokens

aw nice
so what OWL skins did u guys get
i got london spitfire tracer cus it fits very well and look gud and either might get huston outlaw mccree or seoul dynasty d.va next for the same reasons

even tho in the OWL i'm mostly rooting for dallas fuel but i just like some of the other team's color schemes better :p

orisa looks gorgeous in her dynasty skin so I opted for that with my first 100 shekels

I'll probably get roadhog's dynasty skin, or one of the mcdonalds skins for the meme.

hello i can play overwatch now please add me calika260#1252

aw nice
so what OWL skins did u guys get
i got london spitfire tracer cus it fits very well and look gud and either might get huston outlaw mccree or seoul dynasty d.va next for the same reasons

even tho in the OWL i'm mostly rooting for dallas fuel but i just like some of the other team's color schemes better :p

I got dynasty moira because holy absolute forget it's gorgeous, it's almost unfair how good their color scheme is

got my first play of the game as genji today.

bonus footage: bastion
noice dood
and noice name
I got dynasty moira because holy absolute forget it's gorgeous, it's almost unfair how good their color scheme is
oo yes that is pretty gud
but since the 100 tokens were delayed a few days i had a lil more time to think about it and i think i'll just go ahead and get Fuel: 76 and support me teem, the colors grew on me anyways :)

wut wrong with her lol
Straight Outta BATTLEBORN

how could u don't insult her like that ever again u bully

but anyways

yis

u look stupid...........

naruto 76 looks better

u may have a point there