Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 766798 times)

>overwatch adds 1 new
>meanwhile R6 adds 2 more making 18 new characters since release AND a free left for dead mode to coincide it's release with CG cutscenes IN GAME and character interactions and development

How the forget can Overwatch compete?
i tried to get one of my friends who loves overwatch into r6, he didn't like it because it was too hard
he was playing the first situation

i tried to get one of my friends who loves overwatch into r6, he didn't like it because it was too hard
overwatch requires 0 thinking to play

*press button*
*does something cool*
"man, im really good at video games!"

>overwatch adds 1 new
>meanwhile R6 adds 2 more making 18 new characters since release AND a free left for dead mode to coincide it's release with CG cutscenes IN GAME and character interactions and development

How the forget can Overwatch compete?
^^^
Ubisoft shills lol

Wow, you must really like Overwatch, I see you in this thread every time I look at it.

Wow, you must really like Overwatch, I see you in this thread every time I look at it.
caravan gaming users arent allowed to speak to me
sowwy sweetie

caravan gaming users arent allowed to speak to me
sowwy sweetie

Begone

as torins lawyer i would like to issue a public apology to all 19 remaining overwatch players on earth

rainbow six has my seal of phanproval

brigitte is pretty fun
As a rein main that switches to support when needed, this hero is a dream come true

So who designed Brigitte to tank my FPS when multiple of them do Rally all at once?