Author Topic: Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources  (Read 142790 times)

Could anyone share their presets? Mine don't seem to be working...

Someone take a reflection picture with Jasa's brick tessellation mod.

These new shaders, Jasa's brick studs...

What a time to be alive.

the alleyway looks lovey

Ignore what QuadStorm said about not using the Mediator with ReShade. Use it, it makes your life easier. Since all the tutorials I found online were useless:

Guide to Installing ReShade
  • Download and extract ReShade into some permanent location.
  • Open the Mediator.
  • Press Add and find your Blockland .EXE.
  • Select OpenGL and press Confirm.
  • Press Browse and browse to your ReShader folder > PersonalFiles > Presets.
  • Press Add above the Browse button.
  • A preset has now been created and can be modified.
  • There's no need to press Permanent Push To Application, the effects will work without it. Closing the Mediator will not affect anything.

Guide to Configuring ReShade
  • In the Common tab make sure that RFX_Start_Enabled is 1 so the effects are enabled automatically.
  • In the Common tab change the RFX_ToggleKey (toggle effects) according to ReShader folder > PersonalFiles > KeyCodes.h. I use VK_F6 or the F6 key.
  • Use the Pipeline tab to turn effects on and off.
  • Press the Apply button to enable the effects that have been turned on in real-time.
  • Press the effect names in the Pipeline tab to configure them. (Not all effects have configurable parts.)
  • Settings that are blue and underlined are actually text fields. Click them and edit them like normal text.
  • Once you're happy with your effects, press the Update button above the Browse button in the Setup tab to save your changes to the preset so they will be used the next time you launch the game.
  • The presets are in your ReShader folder > PersonalFiles > Presets if you want to edit them manually.

Here's something to get you started. My FPS varies wildly but I estimate I get ~5 FPS drop with these settings:
Code: [Select]
RBM - McFX (Reflections)
fReflectionWideness 80.0
fReflectionSamples 32
fReflectionReliefHeight 0.50
fReflectionAmount 0.25
fReflectionFresnelFactor 1.00
fReflectionFresnelCurve 30.0

CURVES - SweetFX (More contrast)
Curves_mode 0
Curves_contrast 0.33
Curves_formula 3 (apparently fast)

BLOOM - GemFX (Bright surfaces look glowy)
GFX_HDR_MODE 0
BLOOM_MIXMODE 1
fBloomThreshold 0.9
fBloomAmount 0.6
fBloomSaturation 0.3
fBloomTint 1.0, 1.0, 1.0
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 05:16:29 AM by Demian »

What settings did you use for this

Is there a way to remove the noise

No matter what I do I can't get RBM to work ;_;
Using pipeline too.

No matter what I do I can't get RBM to work ;_;
Using pipeline too.
Did you follow this guide? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292833.msg8901118#msg8901118

Check RBM in the pipeline and use these settings:
fReflectionWideness 150.0
fReflectionSamples 32
fReflectionReliefHeight 2.00
fReflectionAmount 1.05
fReflectionFresnelFactor 0.00

Press Apply in the top right and everything will look really messed up. If not, then your shaders aren't enabled or your GPU doesn't support something.

Did you follow this guide? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292833.msg8901118#msg8901118

Check RBM in the pipeline and use these settings:
fReflectionWideness 150.0
fReflectionSamples 32
fReflectionReliefHeight 2.00
fReflectionAmount 1.05
fReflectionFresnelFactor 0.00

Press Apply in the top right and everything will look really messed up. If not, then your shaders aren't enabled or your GPU doesn't support something.

Yeah I did actually.
I even tried to set the settings to the highest values. Yet I still don't see much change except for contrast.
Shaders are deff. supported for my GPU lol, 45fps on max, hata's soft shaders.

Since this is somewhat related on the topic of enhanced graphics and greater realism, I'll post a rendered image of blockland here after seeing a direct illumination vs radiosity comparison image (first image result for "direct illumination vs radiosity" in google images).
I messed around with this BLS importer and tried out rendering for global illumination. I will add more images to this post when I feel like it.

also for some reason i can't use my gpu for rendering which sucks since it will probably be much faster in rendering than my cpu edit: solved by using the latest version of blender with cuda support
edit:
comparison between opengl render, blender render, and cycles render in blender respectively

and another render

and another one

and attempted ingame versions of the above
ultra shaders + ssao

ultra shaders + raymarch hbao

latest soft shaders + ssao

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:58:15 PM by QuadStorm »

and another one

Wow.  That looks like a real life set. Wish we had that lighting in-game.

I was going to moan about this not being blockland but then I realised