Poll

15 (68.2%)
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: -The Nexus- (Full PvP, No RP)  (Read 31364 times)

How about Corps or Divisions?

I was thinking using both at the same time, like uhh

Bean Corps, 1st Division
Bean Corps, 2nd Division

Etc

Bean Corps, 1st Division
Bean Corps, 2nd Division

Etc

Ahh. I see. It's most likely we won't do that as we may cause sheer confusion. It could be a consideration though.

platoon might also work if you're going for militarianism

platoon might also work if you're going for militarianism

Platoon sounds rather odd though..At least too me. :/

Bean Corps, 1st Division
Bean Corps, 2nd Division

Etc
I don't think the clan is big enough to have divisions of squads

There will be training on Sunday at 2:25pm.

All trainees better be there, teammates included.

There will be training on Sunday at 2:25pm; Eastern Time.

And on a side note; visitors not directly affiliated or even part of the group will be put on a spectator team simply to observe, thus you are allowed to bring friends, but they will not be able to participate unless given specific permission.

.: IGN :.: Pierretonley
.: BLID :.: 33750
.: Level of skill? :.: Intermediate
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.: Sub-Machine weapons, or Pistols. My favorite pistols being 1-head-hit-kill
.: Why should you be accepted? :. I'm interested in learning things to further aid my skills so I can actually enjoy death match servers.
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.: I'm not sure if they're listed in capability/rank in the OP, assuming they are not I'd like to be part of Arcadia.
I hope the lack of information in my application is not going to effect this, but I'm having a hard time compiling this into something larger.

dear lord I posted this in the wrong thread at first fml

.: IGN :.: Pierretonley
.: BLID :.: 33750
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.: Sub-Machine weapons, or Pistols. My favorite pistols being 1-head-hit-kill
.: Why should you be accepted? :. I'm interested in learning things to further aid my skills so I can actually enjoy death match servers.
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.: I'm not sure if they're listed in capability/rank in the OP, assuming they are not I'd like to be part of Arcadia.
I hope the lack of information in my application is not going to effect this, but I'm having a hard time compiling this into something larger.

dear lord I posted this in the wrong thread at first fml

Application accepted. It isn't a matter of how long the acceptance sheet is. It's based on how well you know your skill, and how you deliver on that skill

Like the other recruits, you are expected to be at Nexus training at 2:25 PM, eastern Time. Don't be late trainee, or you will be doing Shockwave Laps. ;)

.: IGN :.: Kralookinei
.: BLID :.: 26148
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.: Silenced weapons, Combat knives, Silenced Assault Weapons
.: Why should you be accepted? :.: I have the urge to help a worthy clan, I feel like I need to be part of something that wont hate me
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.: Zeta, Please

Just saying, I'm 14 and Autistic, hopefully you will understand if i don't get or remember things straight away

As of Nexus training at 2:25 EST today, only Regirock and Arcade King have joined. And frankly, I'm disappointed.

Now, I understand that Path and Nexus are on a Documented Leave, but the rest of you have no excuse whatsoever. CRIKWAKETS, for example has just told me that he will not be joining, just around 11:00 pm, even through prior notification. When I asked why, he gave me no response. If you want evidence, PM me.

First off; do not be that guy. I'm not gonna tolerate it. You chose to join this group to harness fighting prowess, and if you aren't at training, then what's the loving point in joining?
Just...don't be that guy.

Second off; I'm devoting my time to actually make a group to train you guys to fight, and share some of your fighting ideas. It you're not gonna participate, don't waste my time that I could use to do something else. Seriously.

Now then. On a lighter note, Regirock has been promoted to Rank 2, since his teamwork and sniping skill was highly praise by the Arcadian Division's Leader, Arcade King.
Great job, Regi. You earned it.

.: IGN :.: Kralookinei
.: BLID :.: 26148
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.: Silenced weapons, Combat knives, Silenced Assault Weapons
.: Why should you be accepted? :.: I have the urge to help a worthy clan, I feel like I need to be part of something that wont hate me
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.: Zeta, Please

Just saying, I'm 14 and Autistic, hopefully you will understand if i don't get or remember things straight away

Request under moderation. Standby for personal messaging.

sorry, I was at fencing