Poll

15 (68.2%)
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: -The Nexus- (Full PvP, No RP)  (Read 31352 times)

I was responsible for preparing the clan with strategies before the "war."

I would like to address some of the issues that have been reported.

Data Proxy informed me everything that has occured, and it is very clear that you did not come in as we expected you to.

I prepared the freshly developed strategies for Ze Operator to use, and for him to forward to the other clan members.  This report was carefully designed to cover all aspects of warfare, being anti-Blitzkrieg in nature.

If you did not succeed, it was because you a.  came in disorganised, and b.  came in with too little number.

I can neither deny nor confirm Dataproxy's claims.  He told me specifically that he accidentally kicked someone, and that an odd number had indeed retreated (above the fact that he told me that he genuinely felt sorry for Hulk.) Dataproxy and I meticulously made sure that the theatre of operations was indeed fair, and that all resources was at their disposal.

You should have tried to use guerilla warfare tactics and suprise dive-bomb-and-retreat menuevers.  You can not blame us for your ineptitude and lack of preperation before the battle.

Oh and, I would like to quote Hulk Hogan when he entered the server (I was surveying the integrity of the base):

"PREPARE TO BE CRUSHED BROTHURRRR"

you guys take yourselves way to loving serious
nobody is prepping for "war". we are making fun of how big of a joke this clan is and how serious and smart dataproxy thinks he is. everyone else can see it besides apparently all of the great, intelligent people in this clan. really says something.

nobody is prepping for "war". we are making fun of how big of a joke this clan is and how serious and smart dataproxy thinks he is. everyone else can see it besides apparently all of the great, intelligent people in this clan. really says something.

And what are you trying to achieve, again? I am curious.

If anyone is trying to be overly intelligent, fire at me.  I was responsible for preparing the strategies.
Ze Operator hosted the server and commanded the troops to his very nimble capabilites. The enemy came, and they did not succeed.

When Dataproxy chats within the clan, he does not sound like he is trying to be intelligent.  He is very pleasurable to talk to.

You are a respectable and well-known super admin on some servers.  Don't ruin your reputation by trying to downplay something that you don't wish to understand.  This game is a sandbox, a tool for our mental machinations, and we can carry ourselves the way we see fit.

You told me that I should keep my opinions to myself when I was correcting Dannu and Dannyboy on their focus on parties, drunkenness and love instead of learning.  Don't be a hipocrite.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:17:00 PM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

we are making fun of how big of a joke this clan is.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293198.0
I'm going to be resigning from this clan for obvious reasons, please remove me from the list

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293198.0
I'm going to be resigning from this clan for obvious reasons, please remove me from the list

1 gone 9 to go

heres the keyword here
ego

1 gone 9 to go
Why are you trying to destroy the clan? They aren't harmful at all and are just trying to have fun.

Why are you trying to destroy the clan? They aren't harmful at all and are just trying to have fun.
in case you haven't read yet
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=294075.0

in case you haven't read yet
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=294075.0
Ok tell them what they did wrong but there is no reason to wage a forum war to try to get the clan gone

Ok tell them what they did wrong but there is no reason to wage a forum war to try to get the clan gone

we've already set up a wrestling match to see who really is the best slammer, its too late

the nexus better get ready because there is a new bl dming clan in town....

I propose that we have a guidline to stop both parties becoming disordered.

1.  War can only begin once it is agreed upon by both leaders, and no killing must start beforehand.  This must be photographed immediately by multiple people, so that when someone moans about the situation being unfair, there is evidence either to support or disown you.

I WON THE MATCH, DATAPROXY HAS TO LEAVE THE NEXUS!

I WON THE MATCH, DATAPROXY HAS TO LEAVE THE NEXUS!
and if I lose, then I will step down from as Leader of the Nexus.