Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2230890 times)

Sure, why not. So long as we don't forgo our vetting process it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I'd much rather then go to another country that's more well equipped to handle the mass migration, but either way I'm mostly indifferent.
can i ask why? genuinely curious because i cannot see any way these refugees could benefit our country.

They benefit our country if you like rape.

Also I wouldn't doubt SJWs will apologize to their rapists. That's what Sweden does. They get raped then say sorry.

Look it up if you ask for a loving source. It's well known knowledge.

oooo Annoying Orange likes rape

he'll let in the refugees

there is nothing inherently bad about rape and terrorism

is this a meme

can i ask why? genuinely curious because i cannot see any way these refugees could benefit our country.
We don't take refugees because it directly benefits us (Even though it does if we're ever in a time of need), we take them because we're good people trying to help others in their time of need. Once it's safe to send them back to their country, they get sent back. Our vetting process is extremely intensive nowadays so there's no worry of undesireables coming in. We have an advantage that europe doesn't: a physical disconnect from the refugees. They don't just cram over our borders, we spend i *think* the number is around a year of deciding whether or not to bring them in and then we fly them in along with the rest of the ones we've accepted.

We don't take refugees because it directly benefits us (Even though it does if we're ever in a time of need),

There is no guarantee that they would ever do the same for us. Considering that their neighbors sure as hell aren't doing it for them

we take them because we're good people trying to help others in their time of need.

'muh morals'!!!!11111

. We have an advantage that europe doesn't: a physical disconnect from the refugees.

And the disadvantage of bribing them with 62 dollars a day for food alone (not including all the other benefits).
http://cis.org/High-Cost-of-Resettling-Middle-Eastern-Refugees
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 06:30:58 PM by beachbum111111 »

Pretty sure sweden has 25 no go zones thanks to refugees.

rape epidemic and it's increasing.

Sweden bans their own flags in schools because it triggers muslims.

Muslims are fighting to turn sweden into an islamic state.

YEAH SWEDEN IS DOING GREAT! SUCH BENEFITS MUCH REFUGEES!

Pretty sure sweden has 25 no go zones thanks to refugees.

rape epidemic and it's increasing.

Sweden bans their own flags in schools because it triggers muslims.

Muslims are fighting to turn sweden into an islamic state.

YEAH SWEDEN IS DOING GREAT! SUCH BENEFITS MUCH REFUGEES!

Tony your making it worse.

because we're good people trying to help others in their time of need

Where do I opt out of this "good person" status?

Tony your making it worse.
what the forget i thought this was seventhsandwich at first because of his avatar

what the forget i thought this was seventhsandwich at first because of his avatar

Tony does this all the time. It almost devalues the other persons opinion that he's impersonating because now whenever you see them on the forums talking you remember stuff Tony said.

Allahu ackbar