POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178813 times)

Are you referring to me or SJWs? Makes more sense if you were referring to SJWs.

Your posts about "whiny Millennials" are pretty funny considering your a 27 year-old who whines online about Hillary.

did you seriously just call someone "condescending spy" and then write:

are you pulling a joke on us? is this a jape? a prank?

"Don't be so condescending, look I can be more condescending than you"
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 09:44:32 AM by LeisureSuit912 »

"Don't be so condescending, look I can be more condescending than you"
I don't see how its condescending if people are making generally ill informed decisions based off the biased media and Casey Neistat.

99% of the logic of the Hillary voted can be summed up like this:
"Voting for the first woman president"
Totally dismissing anything of real value.

I don't see how its condescending if people are making generally ill informed decisions based off the biased media and Casey Neistat.

That's blatant generalization.

where is the bernie sanders option?????

That's blatant generalization.

yeah it's more in the realm of 60%

Yep, I'm definitely voting for her because she has a vagina. My choice has nothing to do with our agreements over social, economic, and foreign policy.

Likewise, I suppose you want Annoying Orange to win because he'll be the first orange president, yes?

I'm still absolutely pissed and confused about the massive logic failure within the people of the US. Some how, despite leaks, facts, points and all sorts of other scandals being brought to light on Hillary, despite her obvious intentions to start a loving war, Despite the media being torn a new one, and despite the fact most people don't even believe the media, we're going to vote Hillary into office. Question: ARE YOU loving STUPID? Listen, I know people liked the fallout games, but playing that in real life ain't gonna be fun trust me. Somehow we've come to the conclusion it's better to have a villanous lying sociopathic warmongerer in office, then a supposedly, tribal loveist pollitically incorrect idiot. Hey, I don't like ether of these two asshats, but the choice should be loving obvious, but apparently not. For some reason most people came to the conclusion we should vote Hillary because Annoying Orange is Evil, and she isn't. HOW THE loving HELL DID MEDIA SLANDER THAT ONLY 6% OF PEOPLE BELIEVE DO THIS stuff? It's like if tumblr teamed up with trigglypuff and brainwashed everyone. How the hell did this happen, at this point I'd vote in Obama again before I'd vote in Hillary.

I'm 15 and I'm part of the alt-right!

Likewise, I suppose you want Annoying Orange to win because he'll be the first orange president, yes?

Voting based on skin color would be silly.

It's because he's a man.

alt-right!

"Esoteric Annoying Orangeism"

Something I found on a different site

-snip-
I mean, to give this post a fair rebuttal would mean that I'd have to address all of his cited sources, which takes a lot more effort than what the person spent writing it, and I'm not willing to expend that kind of effort to defend what's basically just established economic fact.

As far as I know, there are absolutely no documented instances of terrorism among refugees living in Canada, and there are no published figures showing that they're disproportionately violent either. Of course Canadian tribals are desperate for something to pin on refugees, so the current rumor they're spreading is that Syrian refugee schoolkids are bullying the innocent little Canadians. Which again, comes from anecdotes that are completely unconfirmed and probably made up.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/262534/justin-trudeaus-syrian-refugees-choking-assaulting-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 12:19:56 PM by SeventhSandwich »

Tony is literally a whiny millennial

I'm 15 and I'm part of the alt-right!
i think (and hope) there's only like 17 people in this world who unironically say they're a part of the 'alt-right'

the whole thing is just so stupid

Tony is literally a whiny millennial

What did he mean by this?

[img ]https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14713553_2034433776783578_7952772336530530240_n.jpg?oh=12febfb771478836199d0a336faebd91&oe=58640857[/img]

Lol who cares