Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2231003 times)

How so, germany is riddled with crime thanks to refugees.

It's also riddled with trees and fresh water lakes. What a catastrophe!

Being against asylum for refugees in a country you don't live in is handicapped. Surprise, surprise that it's just a basic point for the right-leaning to bitch about. Don't you have anything new to spew out, Tony? The news of the corruption in the media and elections being rigged are fresh wounds and you're talking about Germany? It's frickin' October, man
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:02:34 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

It's also riddled with trees and fresh water lakes. What a catastrophe!

Being against asylum for refugees in a country you don't live in is handicapped. Surprise, surprise that it's just a basic point for the right-leaning to bitch about. Don't you have anything new to spew out, Tony? The news of the corruption in the media and elections being rigged are fresh wounds and you're talking about Germany? It's frickin' October, man
do you actually support a massive influx of refugees to the US? not trying to be ironic or anything, im actually curious.

Probably won't be quite so many refugees coming to the U.S. because of the Atlantic Ocean.

Probably won't be quite so many refugees coming to the U.S. because of the Atlantic Ocean.

Depends how much free stuff you give them

do you actually support a massive influx of refugees to the US?

Sure, why not. So long as we don't forgo our vetting process it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I'd much rather then go to another country that's more well equipped to handle the mass migration, but either way I'm mostly indifferent.

Are you kidding? Annoying Orange is loving winning. He WON the three debates fair and square and he did it with no sweat.

Are you kidding? Annoying Orange is loving winning. He WON the three debates fair and square and he did it with no sweat.

That, my friend, is called delusion. It's the same kind of delusion that earned bernie sanders supporters universal scorn from the right when the primaries were nearing their end. Annoying Orange could very well be up in the polls, but he isn't in any way winning by a landslide. Have a little self awareness.

I don't know about the second debate because I wasn't able to watch it but anyone who says Annoying Orange won the first debate is delusional

I don't know about the second debate because I wasn't able to watch it but anyone who says Annoying Orange won the first debate is delusional
definitely got forgeted on the first debate, second and third debate weren't so bad for him

unsure if this was posted but he tore his notes up lmao

I did this once in my speech class can I sue Annoying Orange for stealing my idea.