POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179066 times)

Grant them citizenship so that they can pay their fair share.
that's kinda a big forget you to the people who follow the rules and go through the process of becoming a citizen

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 09:35:58 PM by Decepticon »

whoops i misread that

i'll take it off

hey i live near there

as long as Annoying Orange dumps all the brown people back to assforgetistan i'm on board #withhim

No seriously. Every anti Annoying Orange thing I've seen has been whiny millenials and SJWs.

You guys want safe space and lack of free speech? Vote for Hillary
We've already had people from the states trying to raft over to Canada because they hate both Clinton and Annoying Orange.

Sam Harris on Annoying Orange: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECl16G6fEQ8
Can't argue with that, give it a watch.

We've already had people from the states trying to raft over to Canada because they hate both Clinton and Annoying Orange.

Canada is literally no better unless you're a feminist. Then yeah, it's great.

Sam Harris on Annoying Orange: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECl16G6fEQ8
Can't argue with that, give it a watch.
I think part of the reason why people appeal to Annoying Orange is because, like Sanders and Obama, he's a breath of fresh air compared to previous candidates. He says and does a lot of things other candidates wouldn't ever even consider, and he speaks his mind, does whatever the forget he wants, and doesn't care what others think about him. He feels natural, and he feels human. Clinton on the other hand feels rather robotic, manipulative, scheming, even when she speaks from the heart trying to appeal to the issues that matter (healthcare, wealth gap, etc.)

Here's a video where Obama responds to a question from a student about rigged elections and about people's faith in government and democracy. He goes off the cuff and expresses his frustration with the deadlock in congress, and the lack of citizen's participation, ending up going off into a 10min rant because of it. You can easily tell he's speaking truly what he means here, and that he actually cares about the process and people involved. You can get this same kind of vibe from Sanders, and the same kind of humanity from Annoying Orange, but not from Clinton.

Canada is literally no better unless you're a feminist. Then yeah, it's great.
And I would consider myself a feminist, by common (and non-extremist) definition, so cool.

Canada is just a stufftier version of San Fransisco. If thats even possible. Of all the stuff Lord Tony says he's right on this one

Isn't Canada trying to make it illegal to use the wrong pronouns when addressing somebody or whatever the forget? A Canadian friend of mine has been freaking out about something like that for the past few weeks.

I guess some Vancouver schools require the teachers to call trans students using "xe"

I guess some Vancouver schools require the teachers to call trans students using "xe"
who in hell would think this is a good idea
you would have to be mental to actually, legitimately believe that anyone sane gets offended by gender pronouns