POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178991 times)

oh right
matthew cool it with the elitism

Can't speak for Breitbart and I actually tend to trust Fox News since it's all that plays down here (never seen them do anything too crazy) but you know that cnn is an actual conspiracy site, right? They literally believe the government is trying to turn us gay to slow population growth via chemicals in the water supply.

I know cnn is a conspiracy site. However CNN is insane with their bias to the point of flat out lying ("only news outlits are allowed to go on Wikileaks"). And John Oliver is blatantly handicapped.

if paul joseph watson is on cnn would that mean he's a conspiracy theorist too

i'm not a constant fan of the guy but some of his videos i watched are good, i don't see any conspiracy theories settled in the videos though

just curious

if paul joseph watson is on cnn would that mean he's a conspiracy theorist too

i'm not a constant fan of the guy but some of his videos i watched are good, i don't see any conspiracy theories settled in the videos though

just curious

Even Badspot watches PJW.

Also I'm pretty sure Paul is just the editor. Most of the handicapped stuff that comes out of Info wars is Humble Water Filter Merchant as far as I know.

Even Badspot watches PJW

i mean does that mean PJW is part of this conspiracy theory thing going on with cnn though or not was my question

noticed that edit, thanks for telling me
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:57:07 AM by Timestamp »

i mean does that mean PJW is part of this conspiracy theory thing going on with cnn though or not was my question
Also I'm pretty sure Paul is just the editor. Most of the handicapped stuff that comes out of Info wars is Humble Water Filter Merchant as far as I know.

Hillary strongly wants to put in a no fly zone on syria. This will immediately send us to war with russia.

Hillary is the least person that would fix relations with russia.

Also

"We need to treat violent video games the way we treat tobacco, alcohol and research. – Senator Hillary Clinton "

Also

"We need to treat violent video games the way we treat tobacco, alcohol and research. – Senator Hillary Clinton "
https://twitter.com/realDonaldAnnoying Orange/status/280812064539283457?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Hillary is tired of all the squeakers on Call of Duty.

Hillary is tired of all the squeakers on Call of Duty.

if hillary clinton bans video games we just might have a shot at saving the human race

Hillary strongly wants to put in a no fly zone on syria. This will immediately send us to war with russia.

Hillary is the least person that would fix relations with russia.

quoting your own bad posts doesnt make anyone want to respond to them, tony

quoting your own bad posts doesnt make anyone want to respond to them, tony

Explain how it's bad I'd like to know why the no fly zone policy is a good idea.

Go on.