Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2229150 times)

Oh my god people are already stooping to conspiracy theories and we don't even know what's going on yet. Give it time and we'll see what the cause was.

they're probably going to accuse the_donald of botting so they can remove it
wow, the conspiracy theories already flooding in
Oh my god people are already stooping to conspiracy theories and we don't even know what's going on yet. Give it time and we'll see what the cause was.
oh

yeah it's not like we have confirmed loving admission to bussing people around from the Clinton campaign

theres an option missing from the poll: a bullet to the head

after seeing what has happened in the last few hours with shkreli and reddit i realize now that i never want to see this election cycle end

after seeing what has happened in the last few hours with shkreli and reddit i realize now that i never want to see this election cycle end

NO

PLEASE

OH M YGOD

people are saying hillary or Annoying Orange will cause nuclear war

but at this rate

the election itself is gonna cause loving nuclear war

the election itself is gonna cause loving nuclear war
watching this election almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

watching this election almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

fair point

less than 300 hours remain

well these 300 hours are going to be fun

wait what's going on with Reddit? I didn't notice anything on mobile

i have seen exactly 0 presidential campaign signs in peoples' lawns
maybe everyone's too embarrassed to associate themselves with the two clowns here in sane people country

also i didn't notice anything weird about reddit either