Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179645 times)

bada bing, boom, boom bop

pow.
cant stop the pop pop

None I'd prefer to kill them all and leave no one in power so the white house can collect dust and perish.
And just have people decide whats right from wrong, plunge the world in medieval ages again. because we clearly forgeted something up to have so many obese people.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 11:43:37 AM by RamboCreativity »

None I'd prefer to kill them all and leave no one in power so the white house can collect dust and perish.
And just have people decide whats right from wrong because if you have the need to be robin hood then do it.
So Anarchy?

And just have people decide whats right from wrong because if you have the need to be robin hood then do it.

are you crazy

are you crazy
Probably just uneducated about laws and how society works. As the paradox goes, "you can't be free without law and order."

I don't need to write an essay on why what you said was one of the stupidest things I've ever read, RamboCreativity, just know that it is.

long live the Confederacy

I can't tell if you're serious or not

I hope not

Probably just uneducated about laws and how society works. As the paradox goes, "you can't be free without law and order."

I don't need to write an essay on why what you said was one of the stupidest things I've ever read, RamboCreativity, just know that it is.
yes... it is

yes... it is
whos alt are you? There is no way you haven't been banned before

whos alt are you? There is no way you haven't been banned before
he's not an alt