Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179613 times)

His bio screams alt
Excuse my quick stupidity for a moment what is a bio I never understood what it was...
is it short for biography or some stuff?

Excuse my quick stupidity for a moment
you've been demonstrating stupidity for much longer than a moment

Excuse my quick stupidity for a moment what is a bio I never understood what it was...
he means Sig, aka Signature

he may have been talking about your sig or something

nobody knows how nickpb works

he may have been talking about your sig or something

nobody knows how nickpb works
Was it really hard for you to figure that out dry? It's pretty blatantly obvious what I meant

Was it really hard for you to figure that out dry? It's pretty blatantly obvious what I meant
calm down pal

I've commonly seen the bio before like for example of xbox live but never knew what the bio meant
I know signatures are a form of identification but not yet figured out what a bio is.
for all I know they could be the same thing or two different things.

it was sarcasm, sheesh

Eh i am for sanders, i think democratic capitalism is a good thing for the country.

Eh i am for sanders, i think democratic capitalism is a good thing for the country.
isnt the US already under Democratic capitalism lol

isnt the US already under Democratic capitalism lol
yes

Regardless of who wins the system would still be democratic capitalism

Instead of a president how about like multiple presidents like court of supreme justice except higher rank.

Instead of a president how about like multiple presidents like court of supreme justice except higher rank.
then the country would go nowhere, this is also a dumb idea

on the troll list you go
You'll finally have some company.

You'll finally have some company.
oh please niff isn't a troll
also
the same thing that happened to the Romans would happen to us when they created multiple consuls, it would reform into empirism or shatter.