Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2176803 times)

wtf i hate ben garrison now

So Annoying Orange has dialed back on his islamaphobic rhetoric, calling Islam one of the 'world's great faiths'. Unfortunately, the reason wasn't to be a better human being, but rather because he wanted to secure a billion dollar deal selling military equipment to war criminals. Thanks Donnie.

Curious how all the Annoying Orange supporters on the forums are reconciling the fact he's both a) praising Islam, and b) selling weapons to Saudis.

so much for Annoying Orange's big running as "the first non-politician president" lmao he's definitely a politician

i mean technically you cannot be the president and not be a politician

so much for Annoying Orange's big running as "the first non-politician president" lmao he's definitely a politician

I mean he wasn't a politician until 1/20 so

lmao nearly everyone was all hyped up for Annoying Orange because he would change all his stuff but now he's [[[[still]]]]]]] just another typical politician except he's extraordinarily dumb and the most powerful man in the world

well step 1: more GMO to make food production cheaper and faster

i'm actually all for GMOs

lmao nearly everyone was all hyped up for Annoying Orange because he would change all his stuff but now he's [[[[still]]]]]]] just another typical politician except he's extraordinarily dumb and the most powerful man in the world

His fans will just rationalize it as him "owning the liberals", so he can pretty much do anything he wants because it doesn't matter