Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177731 times)

They shouldn't import unskilled labor for the sake of virtue brownie points
or: maybe it is good to help people who are in need and, when done right, can help the country too?

yea deus stop being so selfish

those economic freeloaders from other countries syrian refugees need our help

or: maybe it is good to help people who are in need and, when done right, can help the country too?

Except most of the people they take in aren't really in need and are economic migrants taking advantage of the stuff immigration laws
Stop with this stuffty appeal to emotion, it doesn't work when you have the facts. Most of those people aren't even Syrian and wouldn't be considered refugees.

That's hardly an excuse
Between people stuffting on Annoying Orange for no discernable reason whatsoever and others stuffting on Texas because it's a red state and therefore "deserves" to get obliterated I have no idea why people expect anyone to take these internet liberals seriously
people stuff on texas because its texas not because its a red state

Retiring from being sheriff, he said he might pursue other opportunities in the future
I like him so if he ends up running for congress or something that'd be great

economic migrants are still people in need??

We need to help the syrian refugees help themselves. We need to airdrop clothing and toiletries for the migrants, that's what is important

lol if we built stuff in the middle east, apart from a strikingly large warzone, it would probably be more helpful and effective

just turn the middle east and africa into a huge solar farm

just turn the middle east and africa into a huge solar farm
they have the sun already

economic migrants are still people in need??

Jesus christ someone put a loving bandaid on this guy's bleeding heart

Jesus christ someone put a loving bandaid on this guy's bleeding heart

cool and edgy deus ex reminds everyone how jaded and misanthropic he is part 12

cool and edgy deus ex reminds everyone how jaded and misanthropic he is part 12

Yessiree I'm being jaded and misanthropic by being a realist about the effects of letting a bunch of loving people into your country for no other reason than to make sure no one calls you a tribal, even if it costs the safety and wellbeing of the people already in the country and jeopardizes the economy

Yessiree I'm being jaded and misanthropic by being a realist about the effects of letting a bunch of loving people into your country for no other reason than to make sure no one calls you a tribal, even if it costs the safety and wellbeing of the people already in the country and jeopardizes the economy

if we help the syrians they'll become our allies, and then we can have them save houston from the storm, this isn't rocket science, it's good to have friends in this world