Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2134078 times)

I've returned from my almost five year haitus from this pile of stuff excuse for a forum just to say:

Corderlain and Deus Ex need to get the forget out (who are these people anyway)

Who the forget are you and why would you come off of hiatus to say something so asinine

I mean I'll let you have your victory and let you pretend you made me angry. I already know you're pretty good at the 'pretend' thing...

Shut the forget up Jesus Christ
NOW I'm going to BED

Who the forget are you and why would you come off of hiatus to say something so asinine

Only the cool people remember me

I've returned from my almost five year haitus from this pile of stuff excuse for a forum just to say:

Nah, Deus Ex is fine. I may disagree with him but he brings something to the forum, one way or another. I'd rather talk to somebody who doesn't completely agree with everything I say, for all that matters. It's more interesting that way.

Aeries Deceius Vagabond to name a few.

Aeries Deceius Vagabond to name a few.
what was the name from when you were pretending to be a girl, again?

Oh man, these forms haven't changed a bit.

Oh man, these forms haven't changed a bit.

I know right? It's great. I hate this push towards huge platforms.

.Aeris. wasn't it

.Aeris. wasn't it

This reminds me of that time Zoneark pretended to be a girl just to trick some young kid into sending him nudes. Anyone remember the Stellar Star drama?

.Aeris. wasn't it

Yeah literally the first one I posted. Imagine that. Half your friend group has done it too. Don't pretend.

why would you come off of hiatus to say something so asinine

This reminds me of that time Zoneark pretended to be a girl just to trick some young kid into sending him nudes. Anyone remember the Stellar Star drama?
Lol that was around the same time i joined
Good stuff