Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2173588 times)

In other news, Project Veritas (the folks that chop up videos to make it look like Planned Parenthood chops up babies) tried to sell the Washington Post a fake story about Roy Moore, only to get shut down by the power of legitimate journalistic integrity.

In other news, Project Veritas (the folks that chop up videos to make it look like Planned Parenthood chops up babies) tried to sell the Washington Post a fake story about Roy Moore, only to get shut down by the power of legitimate journalistic integrity.

"Leaked interview with Fake News WaPo reporter Mohammed Bernstein"

this is the greatest tweet of All Time
does he have autism

i had to double check this to see if it was real and holy forget its real

master matthew writes Annoying Orange's tweets because he capitalized networks when its not a proper noun

he's autistic because he capitalized networks..?

he managed to incorporate fake news bullstuff along with his love for fox news, even though fox news is some bullstuff too, and his ego into all one tweet and its great

he's autistic because he capitalized networks..?
i ////////think///////// the general message of his post is that the tweet is loving stupid not that he's autistic solely because he capitalized "networks"
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:50:27 PM by Khaz »

ok i checked and yes this man is our president

big thonk

this is the greatest tweet of All Time
did you write this post for him

God I hate politics
*posts fake ass "question" about feminism*

God I hate politics
what a cool and useful post. thanks for you input, champ