POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174703 times)

it's funny that you mention that, because a lot of the people on mueller's team that have these conflicts of interest were also largely involved with the clinton administration
I know, and I can agree that they shouldn't have been on the investigation, even if I think that Clinton didn't do anything illegal.

All I'm saying is that in cases like these, it's worse for the plaintiff to be for the defendant rather than against. Proving guilt is 500x harder than fumbling a case to let the defendant get off easy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/cdc-can-say-fetus-insists-there-s-no-ban-words-n830881

speaking of fake news

I think this is it for me, I'm checking out of news 100% these people are loving animals

I’m going to differ this argument until later because I’m not going to be corderlain and act like everything I say is indisputible fact.
Genuinely appreciated

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/cdc-can-say-fetus-insists-there-s-no-ban-words-n830881

speaking of fake news

I think this is it for me, I'm checking out of news 100% these people are loving animals
that's good but what the forget

i'm hoping this was just some kind of misunderstanding or something but it's still pretty forgetin bad

that's good but what the forget

i'm hoping this was just some kind of misunderstanding or something but it's still pretty forgetin bad

fam we all know damn well this wasn't no misunderstanding, this is just another case of same fake ass news using some fake ass, anonymously sourced bullstuff friendry and I'm done with it
I've given these jackasses the benefit of the doubt but time and time again they do this stuff and Im THROUGH

from what I can garner they aren’t banned per say, but it’s strongly recommended not to use them otherwise funding will get cut off, similar to what happened with state drinking age and federal highway funding

fam we all know damn well this wasn't no misunderstanding, this is just another case of same fake ass news using some fake ass, anonymously sourced bullstuff friendry and I'm done with it
I've given these jackasses the benefit of the doubt but time and time again they do this stuff and Im THROUGH

Ratings-based news is some bullstuff. At this point it's all about getting the clicks with flashy headers instead of being accurate.

You've been through with "fake news" for a year now

Honestly why bother
He's acting director anyway, his investigation won't turn up anything
Best to just let him continue wasting taxpayer money on a witch hunt lmao the whining from the media and reptilian agents wont be worth it
If you support Annoying Orange you should be 100% in favor of this investigation. Even if you think they'll turn up with some bullstuff at the end of the day any movement to impeach will ultimately go through Congress, which is Republican controlled. It will clear any doubt about him regarding Russia.

Washington post has always been a joke of a news source. Utter garbage

so before the authorities even started to investigate the cause of the tacoma train crash,
Annoying Orange blames aging infrastructure and spins the story to fit his agenda.

while i support modernizing infrastructure, he needs to put the brakes on his rash assumptions and stop immediately politicizing this event
it could have been a deliberate sabotage

If you support Annoying Orange you should be 100% in favor of this investigation. Even if you think they'll turn up with some bullstuff at the end of the day any movement to impeach will ultimately go through Congress, which is Republican controlled. It will clear any doubt about him regarding Russia.

Why would be in favor a witch hunt when it makes our gov't look handicapped

You've been through with "fake news" for a year now

shut up carrot sniffer

I know to you it seems like a witch hunt but it seems warranted to a lot of people

What’s the Clinton investigation?