POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2161673 times)

Why don't we just take away bullets instead?

That would actually be more effective. Gunpowder is a bitch to make.

...what implied i've ever said otherwise
i think he was fully agreeing with you and accidentally sounded sarcastic with the "you're right"

if we took away guns it would probably only anger the shooters more to the point they would make homemade bombs and increase casualties

i think he was fully agreeing with you and accidentally sounded sarcastic with the "you're right"
oh that makes sense mb

oh that makes sense mb
i agree with you bud, accidently made it sound sarcastic, my mistake :p

I've actually lived in Australia and America, so I know a little bit about their gun laws. There's essentially nothing stopping me from buying a handgun in Australia (as long as I own a gun safe and am a member of the gun club) and shooting a handful of people at my college besides like, a ridiculous wait time, and the simple fact that I don't want to. Also, anyone who's ignoring the influx of illegal handguns appearing in Melbourne despite the gun laws is living in la-la land.

Australia has excellent mental health institutions though, and the high-schools work way differently. There are so many options available to people who are struggling with anything really. All the kids are generally on a level-field as well. This is at the sacrifice of a lot of privacy and personal freedoms though lol, at-least at my (australian) high-school, uniform standards were ridiculously strict, but from what I observed, there were really only 1 or 2 kids in the entire grade who struggled socially. In comparison the average American public school is comparable to a prison, and yet somehow offer no security at the same time.

Like, I'm not saying you have to cavity search everybody as they walk through the door, but Cruz wasn't even a student at the school he shot up, and he brought his gun in in a loving duffle bag. All it would take is some dude standing outside the front door to ask "What's in the bag", and that's all it takes. Stop the gun free zone bullstuff. It doesn't work.

Australia does have some sensible gun control, obviously they don't allow you to own Le Scary Assault Media Boomstick, or a pitbull, but for the guns you can buy you must have a gun-safe and a place to shoot it. There's a ton of government-owner communication. I don't even think this type of regulation would face much resistance, but it's just simply not the type of regulation anybody is pushing for. Banning certain chunks of metal is insane. The regulation should be owner-based.

rally pulls a massive about face and posts one of the best thoughtfully written political posts on the forum

is this the good timeline?? im liking it already

rally pulls a massive about face and posts one of the best thoughtfully written political posts on the forum

is this the good timeline?? im liking it already
rally's a pretty cool dude when he's not in character lol

i never said anything about australia idk if you misquoted but im assuming you just used it as an example to reinforce your opinion/thoughts

other than that I dont really have anything else to say in response. seems like your last paragraph is a possible solution, though obviously america and australia are different places with different cultures. i think we can all agree that our school system is outrageously forgeted though im not sure if it really accounts for grown ass adults. unless their school experiences really forgeted them up that bad that they go on a shooting spree-which is plausible but probably isn't the case every time.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 06:56:42 PM by Khaz »

>twice as likely to be kicked and strangled to death in a gutter than shot with a rifle of any kind
>ban ar-15

...........hey wait
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:07:00 PM by Kearn »

- Yes, you could enforce an assault weapons ban nationwide. Saying "criminals will find a way" is an argument against any law in existence.

good luck rounding up the most common rifle in america you loving handicap

Saying "criminals will find a way" is an argument against any law in existence.

t. drug war advocate

wtf since when have you become so level headed

i like this

Curious how the usual suspects have reconciled the fact that Annoying Orange now admits Russian meddling was a thing.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/21/Annoying Orange-russia-meddling-obama-jeff-sessions-418424

Didn't one of you guys say that Tillerson was 'handicapped' for making that conclusion? Surely you aren't going to completely retcon that just to defend Annoying Orange, no?