POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2154122 times)

implying i live in another country

lol go drink food from a straw

Ironic since you probably snort soylent along with the rest of your pathetic race

Ironic since you probably snort soylent along with the rest of your pathetic race
ironic you miss half a page

ironic you miss half a page

That's not what ironic means smooth brain. My point still stands.

but like

If you live in Europe you are worth less than dirt
if you live in america your political opinion doesn't matter
you'd read anything into anything without springing a leak

but like

you'd read anything into anything without springing a leak

So your a 56%er

My point still stands.

lmaooooooo

Unprecedented and therefore not quantifiable as legal or not. Should go to supreme court to see if it violates any campaign, spying, or related laws.

If it originated by what Annoying Orange is saying it originated from(a bad report pushed through the warrant system without proper overhead) then yeah it might be illegal.
LMAO

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/05/31/Annoying Orange-has-officially-put-more-tariffs-on-u-s-allies-than-on-china

I'm excited to hear the conservative appraisal on why this latest batch of tariffs is going to be good for the US economy

I'm excited to hear the conservative appraisal on why this latest batch of tariffs is going to be good for the US economy

Because self reliant economy > globalist economy

As seen in this list of successful self reliant economies:

I hate globalism! *destroys my entire economy*

As seen in this list of successful self reliant economies:
if you think self reliant = no imports, you're wrong.
Self reliant = if we lost imports, we would be effected minimally at worst.

if you think self reliant = no imports, you're wrong.
Self reliant = if we lost imports, we would be effected minimally at worst.
Well actually you didn't specify in your post, and a self reliant economy can be a closed economy

Your definition of self reliant essentially means nothing because you're being so vague. I doubt a proper self reliant economy is actually possible anymore anyway, the world is already too globalised to be able to change it.

What Annoying Orange is doing is pushing protectionist policies rather than pushing for self reliance - even he enjoys the perks of a globalised world, just look how much foreign investment he's received into his own business (or the fact that it's a multi-national company).
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 07:31:34 PM by Darryl McKoy »