POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133555 times)

The protests in france aren't the REASON france is falling apart. The protests in france are BECAUSE france is falling apart. Macron has forgeted that country.

replace macron with Annoying Orange, and france with the usa and you have reactionary bullstuff that is on the level of doomsday prophecy preachers

also "the economy is up" is not a metric for success when the richest 10% of americans own 84% of the market

the average person in the united states reaps absolutely no benefit from the economy growing

the average person in the united states reaps absolutely no benefit from the economy growing

The average person doesn't benefit from decreasing unemployment numbers?
The average person doesn't benefit from tax cuts that allowed corporations to hire more or increase bonuses?
The average person doesn't benefit from tax cuts for the middle class?

You don't know what you're talking about

The protests in france aren't the REASON france is falling apart. The protests in france are BECAUSE france is falling apart. Macron has forgeted that country.
unless you actually show proof of this happening besides your usual one random alt-right person on the internet providing their random ass opinions on france's government, you're literally a handicap. post about the rising gas tax or the various laws that hurt the middle class. you know, the stuff that is actually hurting the country but is irrelevent anyways because these exact same problems exist in every country and are worse in every country.

This sounds like wording bullstuff. Of course the frequency was on the rise "Before the CrCIA" the crCIA is a result of awful events like this.
your post is hard to read and im at a loss of words so im going to post pictures of statistics and let them argue for me because i really don't know how to respond to your autism anymore.

rape statistics:

population statistics:

sweden's rape frequency increases exactly proportionately to the rise in swedish population. therefore any increase in rape is solely the response of a rising population in the country. this could mean anything from mass emigration to increased birth rate. but it has to be both. you cannot argue that migrants are rising sweden's rape frequency without also arguing that swedish births are also rising sweden's rape frequency lest you be called an inconsistent dumbass. but i know you're going to anyways so i'm going to preemptively call you a dumbass, dumbass.

These "Minor isolated countries" are all connected under a UNION. And this Union pact has connected their economies, and it will domino out of control unless one of two things happen. They split up or they become a European Super State. It's explained in the YouTube video about the debt crCIA.
if we're going to consider all european countries part of the same union, then as a union europe has an average unemployment rate of 6%, which has been going down since 2012. the average debt of the entire union as a UNION is about 60%, which is even lower than the United States' 105% debt to gdp.

as a UNION europe is doing pretty well. as a UNION it's pretty economically stable. it's actually much better as a UNION than the other closest economic union, the United States. so why is the european UNION suddenly an absolute stuffhole? surely there has to be an actual loving reason outside of your absolutely autistic opinions which are contradicted by facts

Oh no, the quality of life is fantastic... for the elite poltical starfishs at the top. However in the average areas, Rape is on the rise. Crime is on the rise. Situations like this, are popping up:
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/muslim-mums-protest-outside-school-15729135
news flash starfish. life is fantastic for every elite political starfish at the top. its the same here in the us, or in any country. life is always good for the elite. rape is always on the rise. crime is always on the rise. welcome to the wonderful world of more and more humans coming into existence. so tell me: how is europe any different from the us? what makes it a stuffhole while the united states is some glorious utopia? because none of the facts add up
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 05:09:43 AM by PhantOS »

i mean im an average person and every time i walk in and apply for a job i always get it despite having no education. i also get back 90% of my taxes in returns. i also just got a bonus of $400 for christmas. i may not know better but i do enjoy a lot of the benefits i get right now, and im pretty average

sweden's rape frequency increases exactly proportionately to the rise in swedish population. therefore any increase in rape is solely the response of a rising population in the country. this could mean anything from mass emigration to increased birth rate. but it has to be both. you cannot argue that migrants are rising sweden's rape frequency without also arguing that swedish births are also rising sweden's rape frequency lest you be called an inconsistent dumbass. but i know you're going to anyways so i'm going to preemptively call you a dumbass, dumbass.

I'd love to see how many natural born Swedes rape per capita compared to how many of their filthy, disgusting sand monday degenerate imports do the same

It's always funny to see people like you try to use stats and "muh logical brown townysis" to push Swedish men under the bus instead of accepting the fact that filther sand mondays rape because Europeans are pussies and won't stand up for themselves because not wanting to get raped is tribal

I mean I'm guessing migrants rape slightly more per person than Sweden born citizens but Sweden doesn't actually keep those statistics whatsoever. In Germany though migrants make up like 1% of all convicted criminals so... That's close

That means literally nothing considering they don't even arrest the migrant rapists

That means literally nothing considering they don't even arrest the migrant rapists
whats your proof? one random article that shows that an alleged migrant rapist wasn't charged? let me guess the article says "migrant rapist not arrested on fear of police looking tribal" or some random stuff that was probably made up or strawmanned from an absolutely normal police process that applies to all rapists regardless of race

all of your assertions are based around anecdotal news articles and events that only occur like 3-4 times in the entire country. unless you have an actual statistic that shows a considerable number of migrant rapists are being declared innocent compared to non-migrant rapists then you're literally pulling stuff out of your ass. and even when you don't have the evidence you just fall back on some infinitely more ludicrous claim with the same lack of evidence
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:44:25 AM by PhantOS »

whats next? "it doesn't matter that migrant rapists are being arrested- they're raping girls in prison!"
"it doesn't matter that migrant rapists aren't raping people in prison.......... 13% of people who answered this survey say they're afraid of migrants!"

get on my loving level deus ex im an online argument god and you're just a feeble pawn in my evidence based conquest of the conservative user base. tremble before the void, forgeter

I'll show you stats when Europe isn't so cucked they don't even report the numbers for fear of being waycist
>Migrants invade Europe
>Rape goes up
>It must be Europeans raping people

Yeah alright monday lmao

I'll show you stats when Europe isn't so cucked they don't even report the numbers for fear of being waycist
>Migrants invade Europe
>Rape goes up

Yeah alright monday lmao
well the rape frequency is proportionate to the population. so yes, migrants going to europe increased the rape frequency. but new swedish nationals being born increased the rape frequency with the exact same proportions, and there's a lot more swedish nationals than there are migrants.

if migrants raped more people than nationals did then the rape frequency would've been multiplied, not increased steadily. the only other way to explain the statistics would have to be that swedish nationals started raping people less and migrants started raping people more. but that has the exact same merit and validity as saying migrants started raping people less and nationals started raping more. so you can pick whichever one fits your narrative but all of it is inconclusive regardless
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 07:23:18 AM by PhantOS »

>Migrants invade Europe
>Rape goes up

Yeah alright monday lmao

When the migrants started migrating to europe more, your posts started to get dumber.... coincidence? I think not.

>swedish brothers are born
>rape goes up
>it must be those sand mondays raping people

It’s important to separate the sand Nigels from the snow Nigels.