POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133549 times)

yes, migrants going to europe increased the rape frequency.

No, that’s not how it works.

The lengths people will go to in order to excuse sand monday degeneracy astound me

The lengths people will go to in order to excuse sand monday degeneracy astound me
What lengths are you talking about? I’m simply disagreeing with you. Quit being a tribal asshat.

Pointing out obvious flaws in an entire ethnic group isn't racism
It's not their genetics, its their culture, and until they fix it, they'll remain sand mondays

You’re implying that the ethnic group you belong to is better because they lack these supposed “flaws” which is the definition of racism.
It's not their genetics, its their culture, and until they fix it, they'll remain sand mondays
Yeah, because being culturally insensitive is so much better by comparison.

bruh

Yes singlehandedly
swedish people also singlehandedly increased the rape frequency. basically just as singlehandedly as the migrants did. actually, exactly as singlehandedly. every new swedish person born increased the rape frequency as much as every migrant that came into sweden

thats pretty singlehanded

based on what little statistics sweden provides, for every 100 swedish-born love offender, there is 1 foreign-born love offender. this is the assumed trend of all the population statistics. there is no other statistic or evidence that asserts any different conclusion

i shared the last two pages and actually got a free pint thanks

if we're defending muslim rapists then you're defending swedish rapists, which outnumber muslim rapists by hundreds