Author Topic: USA, srsly?? bra holsters??  (Read 12117 times)

natural selection
This

Why do you need a bra holster
Why do you need a gun in the first place
How the forget can you even shoot the gun when adjusting your loving bra?
Why is the gun not in its safety?
Why doesnt america go full europa and p much ban guns if you dont have some special permit. We dont (or barely) have any shootings here?
Why are kinder suprises banned there but automatic assault rifles arent

Why doesnt america go full europa and p much ban guns if you dont have some special permit. We dont (or barely) have any shootings here?
Because a lot of people here don't want it that way thats why. You can't just "hit the off switch" on guns here, its too engrained in our culture.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 05:00:26 PM by Tayasaurus »

Because a lot of people here don't want it that way thats why.
i think you mean why was the mag in the gun and loaded
>roostered
Mag in the clip is fine
Being roostered without reason isnt
Not being on safery isnt at all

I even put my loving paintball rifle on safety + putting in some plug in the barrel so balls dont come out anyway.
And that stuff is harmless unless you shoot someone in the eye.
She has a loving lethal pistol that can p much fire at any given time.

Why do you need a bra holster

1. titties
2. guns

Why do you need a gun in the first place
gee i dunno
fun?

How the forget can you even shoot the gun when adjusting your loving bra?
idk if you're stupid or i am for not getting the question but you take the gun out of the holster before firing it

Why is the gun not in its safety?
because of a lack of education about gun safety, which is the real issue

because banning guns doesn't make people not want to murder other people
you don't pick up a gun as a mentally stable person and go "oh, man, i sure want to shoot up my school"
secondly, we have a forgetton of guns here and banning them wouldn't make them disappear lol

Why are kinder suprises banned there but automatic assault rifles arent

1. kinder surprises are banned because they are marketed to and purchasable by children
2. whenever someone says the words "automatic assault rifle" in a gun control argument you know they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about
2.1 automatic guns being illegal or legal depends on the state, but i'm pretty sure you can't go to a grocery store and buy a gun like you can buy a kinder egg

1. titties
2. guns
What? No? Ass and guns work too?
gee i dunno
fun?
Guns arent toys
idk if you're stupid or i am for not getting the question but you take the gun out of the holster before firing it
I was talking about how one fires a gun while adjusting a bra
because of a lack of education about gun safety, which is the real issue
because banning guns doesn't make people not want to murder other people
It makes it harder for people to murder other people
you don't pick up a gun as a mentally stable person and go "oh, man, i sure want to shoot up my school"
secondly, we have a forgetton of guns here and banning them wouldn't make them disappear lol
No but it atleast decreases them

1. kinder surprises are banned because they are marketed to and purchasable by children
What? How is that bad? Kids can buy loving grated cheese too? Should they ban it for that?
2. whenever someone says the words "automatic assault rifle" in a gun control argument you know they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about
2.1 automatic guns being illegal or legal depends on the state, but i'm pretty sure you can't go to a grocery store and buy a gun like you can buy a kinder egg
You can buy loving guns in walmart?!
Your arguments are stupid and make no sense

Mag in the clip is fine
i see you can join the natural selection crew then.

i see you can join the natural selection crew then.
How does that even work?
I have never seen a police officer without a magazine in his pistol
Does he need to join the natural selection too?
Thats handicapped.

With all the safeties n stuff its p much impossible to fire a gun if you use it right. Even when roostered and with its magazine in.

i've had to retype all of your retorts myself because you put them in a quote

what no ass and guns work too

idk if you're autistic or not but that was a joke

i was talking about how one fires a gun while adjusting a bra

k

it makes it harder for them to murder other people

i'm sure that that really stopped that anders guy

no but it atleast decreases them

decreases the amount of legal guns
doesn't change the amount of illegal guns
sounds great to me

you can buy loving guns in walmart?!

yeah with a license
100% sure a 10 year old kid couldn't buy a gun at walmart
100% sure a 10 year old kid could buy a kinder egg
your "can't buy kinder eggs but can buy guns" argument is "stupid and makes no sense"

they keep their gun in a holster
its a little different when you do it in a bra "holster". because its a little tight there and things might... you know... rooster the gun... like what happened in the story...

so the basic gist I'm getting from this thread is that bra holsters are dumb
however the main discussion seems to be just people outside of america yelling at americans for having guns

espio = no fun allowed police

Sorry i'm not interested in giving up any of my legally owned firearms because the sight of one hurts someones feelings or because Joe-Criminal abused his. forget that ideology.

This thread:

An Argentinian teen attempts to explain why his country isn't a stuffhole, when it is, in fact, like every other Latin American country (Brazil is loving sick, too. See: federal prisons), a stuffhole.

Oh, and an Argentinian teen attempts to explain someone else's culture to them.

-

The woman who had the bra holster and shot herself had the right to do both. I'm not questioning that right here because she didn't hurt anyone other than yourself. If someone died because she was handicapped, I would take a different stance. And she probably deserved it for being a loving idiot. See: you can't dig inside your bra in a situation where you actually /need/ your sidearm.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 05:25:12 PM by Swat 3 »

If you're carrying, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to carry your gun without any ammo in it. Putting bullets in your gun while your attacker is already ready to fire is not an ideal situation. And besides, most guns have several safety systems in them, so that the gun is very unlikely to go off in the safe position, even if it is roostered.

If you're carrying, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to carry your gun without any ammo in it. Putting bullets in your gun while your attacker is already ready to fire is not an ideal situation. And besides, most guns have several safety systems in them, so that the gun is very unlikely to go off in the safe position, even if it is roostered.
She obviously had her safety off, soooo.