[NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China

Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 85599 times)

maybe the people in texas are so dumb they forget they have nuclear bunkers
im offended!!!11
... because im in texas
welp gotta go pack up and move to the UK

Tony your going to create a massive stuffstorm using that argument.

Are we going to forget that there are literally asian companies that take pregnant women on trips to the us so they can have their child born here with a US Birth Certificate, Mexicans and Canadians are not the source of this, there are many other countries coming into the US and doing this.

What the US needs to do is stop giving illegal immigrants the incentive to have 8 children, that's where most of the abuse comes from, people who decides to take advantage of free services that are meant for people who really need them.

I prefer illegal canadians over illegal mexicans.

Here's why:

In remittance payments Canadians takes basically 700 million american and sends it to Canada per year. However canada also sends america about 600 million per year to America so it events itself out. Also our currency values are almost identical.

In remittance payments Mexico takes about 25 billion american per loving year and sends it directly to mexico. What do these mexicans send back to America? A measly 1 billion when compared to 25 billion. Also American money is worth 10x more than loving pesos so while us hard americans are barely living by on minimum wage these mexicans are living like kings down in mexico because a year's worth of minimum wage makes them slightly upper middle class.

We are bleeding heavily from mexico.
how the forget did your trolling tactics went from "lets nuke the middle east" to "erghg herg ma dur my loving mexicans"

Also our currency values are almost identical.
say that to $80 loving triple AAA games

the canadian dollar is loving worthless

The middle east is socially behind by centuries compared to the average country. Recently they tried to legalize rape.

You get rid of them you become closer to world peace.
"let's genocide people in order to keep the peace and have a better world" - Riddler

say that to $80 loving triple AAA games

the canadian dollar is loving worthless
Well 80 CAD is actually $61.58

Haha Canadians pay $1.58 more nerds

I'm pretty comfortable with our dollar considering this

of course after conversion that's lower but it also matches or comes close to most states
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 10:09:22 PM by Badger »

can i hear u say "better currency"

can i hear u say "better currency"
shut your forget damn british pounds i'll give one to the queen ya mooks

lord tony is literally just blf's Ken M

lord tony is literally just blf's Ken M
oh my god you're right