[NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China

Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 85582 times)

North Korea only has like 1 nuke, if even. That's not enough to wipe out a small country.

Maybe an island.

If you nuke texas that also takes care of our illegal immigrant problem. I'd like to see them border jump a wall of radiation and still have their reproductive organs functional to create anchor babies.
wait i thought most of the US's illegal immigrants came from canada

or at least that's what my teacher said

Is your teacher mexican?

I prefer illegal canadians over illegal mexicans.

Here's why:

In remittance payments Canadians takes basically 700 million american and sends it to Canada per year. However canada also sends america about 600 million per year to America so it events itself out. Also our currency values are almost identical.

In remittance payments Mexico takes about 25 billion american per loving year and sends it directly to mexico. What do these mexicans send back to America? A measly 1 billion when compared to 25 billion. Also American money is worth 10x more than loving pesos so while us hard americans are barely living by on minimum wage these mexicans are living like kings down in mexico because a year's worth of minimum wage makes them slightly upper middle class.

We are bleeding heavily from mexico.

apparently 11% come from canada, africa, and europe combined
80% are from latin america and mexico, and 9% are from asia

Also our currency values are almost identical.
are you stuffting me

are you stuffting me

Well thanks for proving my point. Canadian money is actually helping our economy.

Pesos aren't doing stuff for us. They take 25 billion american from us yearly and we only get 1 billion of it back.

I remember when they were close to being identical, many years ago lol

1 canadian and .77 american is still closer than whatever the forget pesos is worth when compared to american.

I wouldn't be surprised if our currency value is going down because of the 25 billion we bleed from mexico per year

North Korea only has like 1 nuke, if even. That's not enough to wipe out a small country.

Maybe an island.
its still gonna cause a stuffton of damage though

If I ever decide to move down to mexico and convert my american into pesos I'd be classified as a loving rich person down there.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 06:46:14 PM by Lord Tony® »

Well thanks for proving my point. Canadian money is actually helping our economy.

Pesos aren't doing stuff for us. They take 25 billion american from us yearly and we only get 1 billion of it back.
The point is they're not "almost identical"
the US dollar is worth almost 25% more than the Canadian dollar.

If I ever decide to move down to mexico and convert my american into pesos I'd be classified as a loving rich person down there.
No, no you wouldn't. A $5 product in the US doesn't cost 5 pesos in mexico. It would be more like 90 pesos.

maybe the people in texas are so dumb they forget they have nuclear bunkers

The point is they're not "almost identical"
the US dollar is worth almost 25% more than the Canadian dollar.

I'd prefer canadian over pesos. Pesos are damaging our economy.