[NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China

Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 85588 times)

lord tony is literally just blf's Ken M
it's actually hilarious how accurate this is

Okay, from this post onwards lets just have a silent pact to ignore all the trolling posts from Tony.

Except what he does has class, is topical and funny, not just lame.
idk man i think tony is hilarious and tbh they post the same sort of content. You just don't like tony lmao

yeah, tony is doing the exact same thing ken does, there is no difference

yeah, tony is doing the exact same thing ken does, there is no difference
what if tony actually is Ken M

idk man i think tony is hilarious and tbh they post the same sort of content. You just don't like tony lmao
I don't like tony because of his stuffpost escapade. I think he is a funny guy at other times.

Pretty much this.  It's the whole diminutive baiting attitude that I don't care for the most. What it says is that he wants to draw out idiots to the spotlight, and to publicly make users who want a decent discussions as fools.

When he's not doing this, I don't mind Tony.

i like the tony who likes to climb stuff
not the troll tony

Don't worry everyone. I'll climb the statue of Dennis Rodman's Pal. That will show him.

Don't worry everyone. I'll climb the statue of Dennis Rodman's Pal. That will show him.
you're going to have to be more specific on which statue

rip tony

you're going to have to be more specific on which statue

You kidding me? I'd climb all of them.