[NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China

Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 85622 times)

How do they even cross the border without getting shot by both sides?
I'm sure there are human smuggling rings, and it's not like every inch of the border has guns trained on it at all sides

I'm sure there are human smuggling rings, and it's not like every inch of the border has guns trained on it at all sides
But it does?

But it does?
no, just landmines. lots and lots of landmines.

I think that theUS will be fine becuase if North Korea attacks with an ICBM Missile Sans will give tham a bad time  :cookieMonster:

I think that theUS will be fine becuase if North Korea attacks with an ICBM Missile Sans will give tham a bad time  :cookieMonster:
what the forget

hi

who are you

alt
debate now

alt
debate now
he has an undertale avatar

you know who else has an undertale avatar?

you.

great introduction

i saw when they registered yesterday but i forgot to say something

But it does?
I think you are wildly underestimating the manpower it would require to have people watching the entire border all the time

I think you are wildly underestimating the manpower it would require to have people watching the entire border all the time
I'm aware but they have automated defences all across that border. It's not like they have someone standing gun in hand every 20 feet. but if you think every inch of that border isnt watched 24/7 I think you may be widely overestimating north and south relations