i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 278390 times)

i went to spawn an ak in offline mode and it was a fully auto deagle
 the standing still accuracy was spot on and it was a laser basically if u didnt move
i used ent_create weapon_ak47 iirc
oh and it had the deagles firesound with the ak's mag capacity and rof

I loving hate this rank get me out of this stuff
i'm really suffering in silver too. i used to be MGE.

just kidding i abuse ELO and the ranking system so I can stay in Silver n forget around

i'm really suffering in silver too. i used to be MGE.

just kidding i abuse ELO and the ranking system so I can stay in Silver n forget around

Yeah silver lets me relax and not worry so much if I make a mistake. Also good for learning new maps, as people don't expect you to be good. Its great

I changed my crosshair to shrouds crosshair that he uses on stream and this is OP as stuff with the m4a1-s.  I ranked up twice already.

I changed my crosshair to shrouds crosshair that he uses on stream and this is OP as stuff with the m4a1-s.  I ranked up twice already.

I can't imagine there's that much correlation between skill and cosshair unless the crosshair you were using previous was complete ass.

I can't imagine there's that much correlation between skill and cosshair unless the crosshair you were using previous was complete ass.
Nah crosshair = skill
100%

crosshair changes, 4:3 format resolution, and expensive weapons skins all equal skill, this is basic knowledge.

4:3 resolution is actually a lot better
I can get actually get headshots for once

why is there always a mexican guy with a screaming family in the back on the mic in dust 2

i haven't played in a long time, but i like to think i was pretty alright

i would post mine but i dont want bully :(