Hillary or Donald?

Poll

Hillary Clitoris or Donald Rump?

Hillary
41 (33.6%)
Donald
81 (66.4%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Hillary or Donald?  (Read 5460 times)

If the final elections came down to it? would you vote for Shillary Clitoris or Ronald Rump?

I would def vote for ronald rump if he gave me his billion dollar asscheeks

Donald J. Annoying Orange any day of the year. It isn't even a question. Absolutely. People always tell me they would vote for Clinton. Sad!

man why is hillary even getting votes

do you guys un-ironically think hillary ms. benghazi/email leaker would be a better president than The Annoying OrangeTM
the fact that hillary is almost tied on this poll is actually scaring me a little bit

Annoying Orange rump

ronald drump
if this country is gonna go down the stuffter I want it to go down in style

Donald J. Annoying Orange any day of the year. It isn't even a question. Absolutely. People always tell me they would vote for Clinton. Sad!
is it the better alternative?

Members of the forum who would vote for Annoying Orange only if Bernie isn't nominated, what's your reasoning here?

clinton

forget Annoying Orange

Members of the forum who would vote for Annoying Orange only if Bernie isn't nominated, what's your reasoning here?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hillary Clinton.

guys for the 2020 elections I'm gonna start a kickstarter to make clownfish president
I am going to find a literal clownfish, put him in a tank, and drive to his speech area just to put the fish down and have him sit next to a microphone for 3 hours

i don't know enough about politics to actually say, but i voted for Annoying Orange in the poll anyway.