Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24376 times)

im pretending to be triggered and theyre all like GOOD WORK EVERYONE NICE JOB

no, they're just sick of sjw special snowflake nonsense
so they're just mad because people say things they don't like? that sounds familiar

so they're just mad because people say things they don't like? that sounds familiar
indeed, its exactly what said SJWs do with the majority of their lives. except they dont just get mad, they try to get people fired from their jobs, censored and banned in public forums of discussion, and even physically assaulted.

im confused can someone clue me in
its a hashtag where people bring out their controversial thoughts and make themselves look like a bigot because they think it's OK as other people are doing it. Kinda like peer pressure.
Have some lovely examples:

and my favorite:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/015/352/1348764844816.png[/img]
this is only rlly relevant when the user actually cares about his reputation and does it to look good to them. which definitely isnt the case here but nice try kahnuu

yeah its literally a hypocrisy circlejerk why do you think im literally only poking fun at it the entire time. it shouldnt be taken seriously, the people in there are a mess
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:04:33 PM by Donnies Catch »

Wait so is this just another SJW v Anti-SJW war raging on Twitter

Will both parties ever learn that they're all loving idiots?

Wait so is this just another SJW v Anti-SJW war raging on Twitter

Will both parties ever learn that they're all loving idiots?
clearly not when theyre coming over here calling me triggered because im making fun of their little moment of trending lmao

clearly not when theyre coming over here calling me triggered because im making fun of their little moment of trending lmao
who is they I'm really confused

Honestly if you go out of your way to piss other people off unprovoked you're clearly an starfish. So I'm assuming the Anti-SJWs here are the aggressors as usual

Which is the truth; there are many islander cultures that have none of the qualities of a true civilised society. Even Africa isn't yet civilised given the significant crime and health problems that plague the country. Would you want to live in a country where there is a huge problem with violence? I believe we can say that there's still quite an unfortunately savage part to that population which needs to be addressed before they can become civilised.

Not exactly true, but in the majority of cases obesity is caused by poor diet, sleep, exercise etc, and perpetuating your obesity problem rather than addressing it can be seen as your fault.

Completely true (regardless of the end insult). While there are situations where it's applicable, abortion is not something people should do "because they can" or to "empower" themselves. It's a horrible process.

I guess satire goes right over your head.

???

this is only rlly relevant when the user actually cares about his reputation and does it to look good to them. which definitely isnt the case here but nice try kahnuu

im pretending to be triggered

jfc you just pretended to be a moron on twitter and then got the same reaction from them that a person who ''hurr durr im only pretending to be handicapped'' would get, which is

''haha im tricking them into thinking they're actually affecting me!!! haha funny joke!!!''

please stop

who is they I'm really confused
the people here calling me triggered ):

mcjob...

please stop
block me dork are you triggered?

abortion is not something people should do "because they can" or to "empower" themselves. It's a horrible process.
nobody does it for either of these reasons
I guess satire goes right over your head.
that's not satire? that's not even a joke, it's just trolling

Okay, so I've never used Twitter in my life. Is #thetriggering a retaliation to some sort of exclusion act or ban that was enacted on a certain people?

Okay, so I've never used Twitter in my life. Is #thetriggering a retaliation to some sort of exclusion act or ban that was enacted on a certain people?
its a hashtag, so basically a conversation tag.

like for example if im talking about Nike id say Hey these shoes are good #Nike
but in this case its anti-sjw so people go forget Women #TheTriggering

Girls have cooties #thetriggering