#TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...

Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24365 times)

l o l .
im glad youre finally feeling the humor in this bullstuff lmao

block me dork are you triggered?

dude ur the one over here pretending to get triggered over twitter and complaining about the hashtag on a lego forumer and responding to twitter posts and blf posts in a passive agressive way

seems like you're the one who's offended and triggered

get some thicker skin for gods sakes

get some thicker skin for gods sakes
ive been practising with a knife lol its not WORKING KAHNU HELP ;p

"They’re going to be jerks to people on Twitter and elsewhere online, possibly even more than they already are, over the course of the next couple of days (March 9th and 10th). They’re calling it #TheTriggering, because, of course they are."

So the people who support #thetriggering are just jerks who have nothing better to do than beat up people on the Internet? I'd call that cyber bullying

Donnies please stop, this isn't ycyl

"They’re going to be jerks to people on Twitter and elsewhere online, possibly even more than they already are, over the course of the next couple of days (March 9th and 10th). They’re calling it #TheTriggering, because, of course they are."

So the people who support #thetriggering are just jerks who have nothing better to do than beat up people on the Internet? I'd call that cyber bullying
yeah and ive been poking fun at it the entire time and kahnuu and mcjob and whatnot are calling me triggered and honestly that REALLY offends me and it makes me type all these posts and my daily post ratio is going up and im just im just i cant take it anymore man please just aliens take me away from this earth

|
v even the Sans kid gets it

lol'd

you're having too much fun with this

i appreciate that you're trying

why dont they just turn off the loving computer

im glad youre finally feeling the humor in this bullstuff lmao

they're laughing at you, not with you.

yeah and ive been poking fun at it the entire time and kahnuu and mcjob and whatnot are calling me triggered and honestly that REALLY offends me and it makes me type all these posts and my daily post ratio is going up and im just im just i cant take it anymore man please just aliens take me away from this earth
don't listen to them, they don't know what you're talking about. You're beautiful on the inside and nobody can change that no matter how hard they try!

And while you're at it can you pass the noose

this thread is gold

mcjob and whatnot are calling me triggered
Yes, because I totally called you "triggered" and, beyond saying the hashtag itself, have actually used the word "triggered".

I'm debating why I think the backlash is stupid. Yeah, there's absolute loving stuffrichards posting all kinds of crap. That doesn't mean everybody involved is an idiot, nor does it mean the whole message behind this thing is stupid.

The point is that censorship is ridiculous, because all you're doing is avoiding the problems rather than trying to address them. The problems are still going to exist, no matter how much you "wish them away" or try to create false problems to block out the real ones.

The point is that censorship is ridiculous, because all you're doing is avoiding the problems rather than trying to address them. The problems are still going to exist, no matter how much you "wish them away" or try to create false problems to block out the real ones.
So when somebody on my server says something extremely tribal I'll be oppressing them and taking away their freedom of speech when I ban them?

Out of sight, out of mind. Jerks are only a problem until you hit the ban button
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:23:44 PM by Path »

So when somebody on my server says something extremely tribal I'll be oppressing them and taking away their freedom of speech when I ban them?
There's a difference between censorship and banning richardheads.

There's a difference between censorship and banning richardheads.
are you even reading these tweets