Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24358 times)

instead of male/female ratio i wonder whats our mental case/semi normal ratio
probably split down the middle
and we're all autistic anyways

We should just have a system where authorities decide when, where, and what we can say. And enforce it.

Feelings must be protected at all costs

i dont know what i did to vouch for this outing that a lot of people already knew anyways, but i think my last drama hopefully cleared up that i was trying my best to not really be relatable to those accounts, especially since i had a hiatus in between that latest account and this one. unlike our little friend here ive been getting lots of therapy and have been sobering so, hey, that's pretty good.

honestly feel like looking at a different person when i look at those accounts which is a nice feeling, also received lots of compliments from different people saying i changed for the better, so, makes me happy u knoo.

Donnie is too cute to IP ban.

i dont know what i did to vouch for this outing that a lot of people already knew anyways, but i think my last drama hopefully cleared up that i was trying my best to not really be relatable to those accounts, especially since i had a hiatus in between that latest account and this one. unlike our little friend here ive been getting lots of therapy and have been sobering so, hey, that's pretty good.

honestly feel like looking at a different person when i look at those accounts which is a nice feeling, also received lots of compliments from different people saying i changed for the better, so, makes me happy u knoo.

you really havent improved tbh

Donnie is too cute to IP ban.
dude shut uup dont give him ideas i like it heeere

Badspot

• Administrator
I made a tribal comic.  I would tweet it, but I don't want to get fired from my job of jacking off and playing video games.

that's a good way of interpretation

I made a tribal comic.  I would tweet it, but I don't want to get fired from my job of jacking off and playing video games.

BLM movement gets BTFO

badspot you've been postin a lot to day

great moves. keep it up, proud of you

not true, reverse racism does not exist

Says who? A habitual liar and self-proclaimed handicap?