Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24355 times)

i love how idiots think that they're being clever by mocking the term "triggered"

i love how idiots think that they're being clever by mocking the term "triggered"

do you live under a rock
it's literally a meme b/c sjw's would throw the word around to the point where it got comedic and stupid

do you live under a rock
it's literally a meme b/c sjw's would throw the word around to the point where it got comedic and stupid
the majority of """"sjw's"""" don't, idiots just like to cherry-pick. triggering is a real thing - although there are those who abuse the term, i'm not going to lie. (also sjw is a loving stupid term. it's not an insult at all, why do people think that it is)

the majority of """"sjw's"""" don't, idiots just like to cherry-pick. triggering is a real thing - although there are those who abuse the term, i'm not going to lie. (also sjw is a loving stupid term. it's not an insult at all, why do people think that it is)
preach

no it's not.
it's definitely a real thing for people that have experienced legitimate trauma

using it to describe a fear or being uncomfortable with something is what's incorrect, tho it seems like the concept of triggers mostly exists in the ethereal meme realm as a jab to Thos tumbler sjw,, these days

no it's not.
ok. next time you see a victim of loveual/domestic/any kind of abuse, tell them that. "lol remember when u were abused lolol"
you're gonna make a lot of friends for sure
using it to describe a fear or being uncomfortable with something is what's incorrect
i see what you're saying, but if you post a picture of say... gore, or bile, or anything like that... it would be wise to tag the post.

no it's not.
next time a war vet has a breakdown during the 4th of july fireworks, go tell them "Man up! Triggering doesn't exist!"

it's definitely a real thing for people that have experienced legitimate trauma
ok. next time you see a victim of loveual/domestic/any kind of abuse, tell them that. "lol remember when u were abused lolol"
next time a war vet has a breakdown during the 4th of july fireworks, go tell them "Man up! Triggering doesn't exist!"
What you're all describing here is something known as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Which is a very real thing. And which by the way is not some common thing you get from being "offended" by what people say on the internet.

Virtually all the time that terms like "triggered" are used by SJWs on tumblr and twitter, it's over incredibly trivial matters, usually people disagreeing with them. That's what I am talking about. Learn to understand context.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:49:04 PM by Planr »

I doubt he was thinking about veterans. You have to look at this from his perspective also. It's pretty obvious that he was limiting the scope of the word "triggered" to its common use on the internet, just like I frequently (much to my dismay) limit the scope of my arguments to Massachusetts, a rather liberal state. I make claims that aren't true because I'm only basing it on my own experience.

And Planr think of the big picture you nincompoop.

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
it's the same thing you loving idiot
you don't want to 'TRIGGER" a PTSD mental breakdown

ok comepinga SJW's are complete morons, i dont even know why i have to clarify this

you can literally do some research and find hundreds of posts like this of people who claim they are SJW's and are fighting for the cause or whatever

TRIGGERING exists, to a degree. i totally agree. but its now a meme-word. the proper term is PTSD and it can occur in, loveual abuse victims, war vets, etc. your NORMAL stuff. not like anita sarkissian who claimed she had ptsd from twitter.

What you're all describing here is something known as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Which is a very real thing. And which by the way is not some common thing you get from being "offended" by what people say on the internet.

Virtually all the time that terms like "triggered" are used by SJWs on tumblr and twitter, it's over incredibly trivial matters, usually people disagreeing with them. That's what I am talking about.
yes, we're agreeing that that kind of thing is misuse of the term (or at least i am)

i see what you're saying, but if you post a picture of say... gore, or bile, or anything like that... it would be wise to tag the post.
ya obv

ok comepinga SJW's are complete morons, i dont even know why i have to clarify this
i'm an ""SJW"", as liberal as they come, and i'm not a moron at all. i believe in the equality of gender, race, loveuality, all of that stuff.
GG loves to pull the "corruption in the industry!!!" card, but they don't do stuff about it. it's a total lie. the term "it's about ethics in gaming journalism" has become a joke, because it isn't true. GG is just a hub for teenagers to unleash their misogynistic (sometimes tribal) tendencies. i checked your profile and it says that you're 16 - it is quite possible that you don't know enough, yet. not trying to belittle you at all - when i was your age, i had similar feelings, but i grew out of it