Author Topic: tenshi - constant loveual innuendos / harassment  (Read 19660 times)

I actually really liked Tenshi.
Also, i really don't like how people on the forums always seem to celebrate whenever someone gets banned.

Also, i really don't like how people on the forums always seem to celebrate whenever someone gets banned.

Well, every forum celebrates getting rid of an annoyance.

Not surprised, you're both equally stuffty people who cause tons of problems.

are you litt. blind

no seriously, are you completely oblivious to all the stuff tenshi pulled while on the forums? just read a few pages of this drama and you'll know why everyone's celebrating

I'm guessing the reason you like him so much is the same reason you let him jack off to you half naked?

What he's doing here is the online equivalent of flashing.  He gets off on the disgust/shock reaction.  He did the exact same thing multiple times on the "emo freak" account. 

I've banned him, let me know when he comes back.  Note that I say "when" because he probably can't help himself.
Every time I take a peek into BLF, I see something amazing.

Yeah how dare we celebrate when a major annoyance is removed

stuffbirds of the same feather flock together

I used to like tenshi a lot, but now that i see what he's been doing I sorta regret ever meeting him. What a vile animal.

Wow y'all just exploded on him lol.  I am going to take a more nice approach.  Blockchip, Tenshi has been a nuisance for while on this community and based on your past drama, i don't think you are in the right position to defend tenshi.

i don't think you are in the right position to defend tenshi.
Blockchip's in doggy style on the receiving end

i had to go through several hundred pages to find this but it was worth it

rip honeytizzles i love you

Okay, gee, i'm sorry for having an opinion that differs from yours.
i'll be sure to start having the objectively correct subjective opinions from now on
Yeah how dare we celebrate when a major annoyance is removed
I'm not even saying that i don't understand it or that i don't think you should do it, i literally just said i personally didn't like it.
based on your past drama, i don't think you are in the right position to defend tenshi.
I would say "i personally disagree", but as we all saw just now that's clearly a bad idea.