Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215808 times)

Wow you got a lot to work on.. That's very stressful when everyone keeps asking for well.. Everything. I feel for you, Filipe.
The struggle is real.

Filipe, if you ever start making cars again, you could try maybe opening up either all of your WIP models or just a couple, and then do a little bit on one car, move to the next, work on that one, and so on. That way, you can do all of the cars quicker maybe, because that way it's sort of a routine, I guess. Plus, you can even copy/paste stuff to your other cars if maybe needed.

The struggle is real.

Filipe, if you ever start making cars again, you could try maybe opening up either all of your WIP models or just a couple, and then do a little bit on one car, move to the next, work on that one, and so on. That way, you can do all of the cars quicker maybe, because that way it's sort of a routine, I guess. Plus, you can even copy/paste stuff to your other cars if maybe needed.
Several of the cars released here are in a sort of "WIP", the Load, Hachiroku, Cronus and a few others for example.

Several of the cars released here are in a sort of "WIP", the Load, Hachiroku, Cronus and a few others for example.
Otherwise known as

purgatory

Otherwise known as

purgatory
I woudn't say that, it's mostly like releasing random updates from time to time, for example I want to cook up something nice for the Cronus as soon as possible.

I woudn't say that, it's mostly like releasing random updates from time to time, for example I want to cook up something nice for the Cronus as soon as possible.
hue

Where do you even get the car brand names from anyways? Brent, Aero, Nakata, Kingston, Dalton, Fierra, Quota, man there are too many to count.

man there are too many to count.
seven

or eight
forgot about torino
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 09:01:57 PM by Teneksi »

So to let everyone know I've been dealing with a strange issue in my computer lately, but once I get it to work again as normal I'll finish Jes00' models, and then update this topic with new information.

What seems to be the problem?

Where do you even get the car brand names from anyways? Brent, Aero, Nakata, Kingston, Dalton, Fierra, Quota, man there are too many to count.
From me lol
I just give Filipe names via Steam and he picks the best one

There are seven brands, actually, not eight. I put Aero in the brand list on accident. Torino, Fierra, Brent, Nakata, Kingston, Dalton, and Quota.

Wait why is this all of a sudden dying

Wait why is this all of a sudden dying
Your answer is literaly a few posts above..