Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 217406 times)

remake rolls Royce or phantom or whatever the forget its called next pls

This is the best car on blockland to me.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 06:55:07 PM by BurnoutGT24 »

Burnout, please snip your quote by replacing the [img][/img] tags with -snip; you're making an unnecessary page stretch.

Burnout, please snip your quote by replacing the [img][/img] tags with -snip; you're making an unnecessary page stretch.
Sorry i'm a freaking idiot.

Sorry i'm a freaking idiot.
It's okay; you're close on snipping it. You could've left the [quote][/quote] tags inside and taken out the [img][/img] only.

What kind of customization you guys would like to see for the Ventoro? I was thinking more spoiler options, roll cage, a sunstrip + one with the Rampanti name on it, more interior colors to choose and maybe splitters for the front and back, but I'm not quite sure what else to add.

The ability to remove the red around the taillights, I know that's kind of an icon for the car but i can't stand it

The ability to remove the red around the taillights, I know that's kind of an icon for the car but i can't stand it
embrace the red.

i have an idea for the car you can make. Maybe this one?

i have an idea for the car you can make. Maybe this one?
i'm positive filipe takes zero requests.

What kind of customization you guys would like to see for the Ventoro? I was thinking more spoiler options, roll cage, a sunstrip + one with the Rampanti name on it, more interior colors to choose and maybe splitters for the front and back, but I'm not quite sure what else to add.
Is it possible to do different wheels?
As much as I like all the wheels it could be a cool addition to the customization.
Also maybe a small roof scoop.
Estimate on when the download will be available? It looks dope.

Is it possible to do different wheels?
As much as I like all the wheels it could be a cool addition to the customization.
Also maybe a small roof scoop.
Estimate on when the download will be available? It looks dope.
He tried a while ago back when we used to have that super old version of the citi, to change the wheel models. It used to work, but the only issue was that it would cause invalid packets to clients. Thus the feature was removed.

He tried a while ago back when we used to have that super old version of the citi, to change the wheel models. It used to work, but the only issue was that it would cause invalid packets to clients. Thus the feature was removed.
Maybe he can try it again i see other vehicles with wheel customization that work so maybe he can.

Maybe he can try it again i see other vehicles with wheel customization that work so maybe he can.
Which ones? I don't see any.