Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13408 times)

my grandfather, half brother, and my half brother's dad all smoke and have smoked for years. my half brother is 21. all of them have enormous health problems and have actually had ties cut with our family. i'm not saying that smoking cigarettes cuts you from your family, but it's definitely made me lose respect for all of them and it destroys their lives. if you want to go ahead and just think about now, and get a little stress relief, go right the forget ahead. just think of the problems you can have if you continue.

HOLY stuff IT WAS ONE CIG AND HE DIDNT EVEN LIKE IT THAT MUCH JESUS forget

my point wasn't about a single cigarette, lol. but, my brother did start with a single cigarette.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 09:46:12 PM by hodot »

this tbh, i think most of the "oh nooo a single cig will get you hooked" people haven't touched a cig

i take in quite a bit of nicotine but i can go weeks without it just fine... not necessarily from cigarettes, but from pipes, ecigs and other stuff

this tbh, i think most of the "oh nooo a single cig will get you hooked" people haven't touched a cig

i take in quite a bit of nicotine but i can go weeks without it just fine... not necessarily from cigarettes, but from pipes, ecigs and other stuff
i haven't touched a cig but i'm eternally scared of them lol. smoking of any kind is kind of a no no in my world. i won't hate you if you do it but the thought of doing it myself scares me

i haven't touched a cig but i'm eternally scared of them lol. smoking of any kind is kind of a no no in my world. i won't hate you if you do it but the thought of doing it myself scares me
that's understandable. i remember how freaked out i used to be too lol

that's me with piercings tho :cookieMonster:

I wanted to get a tattoo eventually but I'm a bit scared about letting a stranger handle my butt.

is there some sort of fake novelty cigarette available that exists just so one can look cool

i'd be tempted to give the fake a try
http://www.candy.com/super-hero-candy-sticks-with-tattoo-30-count

They don't glow or smoke, but they look like cigarettes from a distance if you squint. They even come in packs.

You could, otherwise, put a match between your teeth and light it.

is there some sort of fake novelty cigarette available that exists just so one can look cool

i'd be tempted to give the fake a try

They basically have the texture of a tums, and taste like powdered sugar with a faint mint