I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13616 times)

The way I see it is most every one on here would atleast try one if they had the chance
uh no

Funny because most every one says "You're not addicted..... yet."

or "you're just trying to be "cool" #Badass"

And all of them are wrong, I just wanted to see how it tasted/felt and any one who claims not to have at least some what of a curiosity is a liar, Maybe not to the extend of trying Tabaco, But its the same thing as my curiosity doesn't extend to lethal drugs (meth, LSD, Heroin), at least im being honest here (which very few people on this topic are).

is there some sort of fake novelty cigarette available that exists just so one can look cool

i'd be tempted to give the fake a try

is there some sort of fake novelty cigarette available that exists just so one can look cool

i'd be tempted to give the fake a try
when I was younger I used to eat these chocolate cigarettes

they looked a lot like cigarettes but tasted like ass

When you're saying "curiosity" you make it appear as if no one has smoked a single cigarette before. You've seen the ads, you know people die, you know what it does, that's not curiosity, it's foolishness.

they looked a lot like cigarettes but tasted like ass
so they were cigarettes

so they were cigarettes
might've been an actual ass now that I think about it

be 17 and get a vape

Lysergic acid isn't lethal. Other chemicals frequently pawned off as acid can be though. Just wanted to clear that up.

Some further reading: https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_death.shtml

might've been an actual ass now that I think about it
ass-flavored cigarette

be 17 and get a vape
it doesn't have the same type of cool as a regular cigarette or a cigar

chocolate cigars though...

you guys worry too much

My friend said I'm stupid for having a curiousity, and that I prob just took a week of my life, if not more. I think he's just being a pusillanimous individual, because I know I they're nothing special now, vote in poll above.
Wtf, you must be crazy to think that.

I smoked for 2 years then quit cold turkey without mentioning anything to anyone, even my girlfriend. I did it for no real reason whatsoever without any difficulty. The only part I miss is standing on my balcony at night alone, watching what's going on below and thinking to myself. I can still do that, but I feel weird just standing there, so I don't.

I smoked for 2 years then quit cold turkey without mentioning anything to anyone, even my girlfriend. I did it for no real reason whatsoever without any difficulty. The only part I miss is standing on my balcony at night alone, watching what's going on below and thinking to myself. I can still do that, but I feel weird just standing there, so I don't.
ugh i have the exact same??? i used to go out for walks at night alone, and it was amazing. i miss it and i feel the exact same way about it.