Tobuscus accused of rape.

Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 32620 times)

ronald mcdonald raped me once and you don't see me bitching about it on tumblr

research rapes the mind

trogtor raped me in the discord

okay so about yesterday we were passing around some cool memes and then he took me into a private channel and showed me this really cool smile guy meme and then i felt weird and asked him what he put in the meme and he just smiled at me

i dont really remember what happened next but the last thing i remember was me trying to get away then i woke up this morning

please support me and reblog all my posts this is really important that we expose him for the man he really is

this is a joke and satire

badspot are you down with faking a rape with me for blockland publicity

tbh it doesnt even matter if he did it or not. dude's life is partially ruined forever either way

Idk here, she has no evidence to prove this. I can't side with anyone here.

He should either sue for defamation or do nothing at all. (assuming it's false)

If it's true, he should still do nothing at all.

He should either sue for defamation or do nothing at all. (assuming it's false)

If it's true, he should still do nothing at all.

if someone did this to me and i knew it was fake and i had enough evidence to prove its fake in court i would sue the living forget out of them

I'll believe it on a personal stance, but I won't tout the fact that he did rape the woman. I think the guy's a little too much of a freak to not do at least something weird, but again, innocent until proven guilty.

I'll believe it on a personal stance, but I won't tout the fact that he did rape the woman. I think the guy's a little too much of a freak to not do at least something weird, but again, innocent until proven guilty.

another girl came out and said that she and other girls that hes dated fully believe he would yell at her or do weird stuff and cheat on her but they're not very sure about the drugs and rape