Author Topic: Swatting Update: He's caught  (Read 31707 times)

Alright so we'll tell the 12 year old he can't do it again and hope he doesn't do it.

Of course he's going to do it again.

He knew what he did was stupid, he knew it was against the law. He knew what he was doing could potentially harm other people and/or end another life by a sheer mistake.

You better believe his little ass is going to jail.

When you swat another person there is always a chance other policemen, animals or innocent civilians will get hurt or killed.

Swat Team could shoot you for mistaking a PS4 controller for a gun.

Swat Team could shoot your dog believing it to be vicious.

The mother or father could think the house is getting burglarized and start shooting at the policemen. Now you have dead parents and dead policemen over a misunderstanding.

Lmfao in what fantasy do you reside what would convict a 12 year old for something like this. I'm sure you'll give me some made up story about a news story you read and not provide a source so now that we got that out of the way.
No judge or jury would send a 12 year old to juvy or prison for this. The fact you think it deserves enough incarceration time to carry over from 6 years in juvy to more time in jail is loving ridiculous. I know every post you make it trolling but like seriously lmao
You forget this is the same person that thinks kids should be killable in Fallout

You forget this is the same person that thinks kids should be killable in Fallout

Which is a videogame, not real life.

You better believe his little ass is going to jail.
Lmao he's not tho. Maybe in the lord tony fantasy he would but not in real life.

Lmao he's not tho. Maybe in the lord tony fantasy he would but not in real life.

He caused public panic.

He put policemen and innocent civilians in fear for their lives.

He wasted thousands of tax payer money.

But funny joke, right? So funny.

honestly it's kind of forgeted up how minors are treated across the world like we're some kind of sub-humans who don't receive equal treatment despite being just as human as adults
i'm not just talking about punishment tho and i really don't know how to truly describe how i feel

He caused public panic.

He put policemen and innocent civilians in fear for their lives.

He wasted thousands of tax payer money.

But funny joke, right? So funny.
I think you have this twisted notion that I'm saying the kid is not responsible for his actions, he most definitely is. But the fact you think he deserves time in both juvy and prison is completely ludicrous 

If a 12 year old can become a registered love offender by posting a picture of his snake on facebook then a 12 year old can go to jail for swatting.

you're all wrong, the kid obviously needs to be sent to a death camp

If a 12 year old can become a registered love offender by posting a picture of his snake on facebook then a 12 year old can go to jail for swatting.
Yk sorry I even started a discussion with you lol

There was a story about a 12 year old that killed like 8 people but they didn't want to send him to jail because he is a young child.

There was a story about a 12 year old that killed like 8 people but they didn't want to send him to jail because he is a young child.
I'm sure you'll give me some made up story about a news story you read and not provide a source so now that we got that out of the way.
Called it

send him back in time to a concentration camp.

send him back in time to a concentration camp.

Those still exist in this time period.