We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.

Author Topic: We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.  (Read 17813 times)

"the police shouldnt come after me when i shoot people in grand theft auto"
well I mean it'd make the game so much more fun if the cops didn't shoot back tbh

Correction.

You shouldn't get punished in real life for doing horrible things in a videogame.

i want a gta-like game where you can kill kids but upon doing so the pedestrian spawnrate is multiplied and you aggro every single one of them eventually culminating in either your inevitable death by punching or game crash from the sheer amount of corpses

i want a gta-like game where you can kill kids but upon doing so the pedestrian spawnrate is multiplied and you aggro every single one of them eventually culminating in either your inevitable death by punching or game crash from the sheer amount of corpses
holy stuff lol
that sounds actually really fun
I'm disappointed in myself for thinking so but it does

i want a game where i can shove my hand up someone's arse and pull out their colon and then choke the victim with their colon

Honestly, police should be disabled in multiplayer because they tend to annoy and distract you when you're in a group trying to have fun and somebody loving sets them off and suddenly they're roostering up everybody's stuff.

kill/loot children is the best skyrim mod.
you already have consequences for randomly killing in that game, so why make kids immune.
political-correct people are friends

...why would police come and arrest you for shooting people on a videogame?  What?

...why would police come and arrest you for shooting people on a videogame?  What?
the ingame police of gta, lol

do u know how to context

do u know how to context
Do you?  Pretty sure it was clear Tony was saying you shouldn't be punished in reality for doing something wrong in a game.

Because it's a videogame and you shouldn't be punished for doing horrible things in a videogame.
Can =/= Should
Killing children in a video game can be seen as incredibly forgeted up when you think about it

it's a video game, shut yer face troll

Can =/= Should
Killing children in a video game can be seen as incredibly forgeted up when you think about it
pooping sitting down is seen as incredibly forgeted up in china

of all the things we casually do in video games these days. child killing is forgeted up? thats pretty tame actually.