We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.

Author Topic: We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.  (Read 17812 times)

It's already been proven videogames don't cause real violence. It's not like I get a boner for killing kids in videogames
No, what you get off on is sitting behind your computer provoking reactions out of people not realising you have about as little effect on the people you target as a speck of stuff on a toilet bowl. I mean it's ugly to look at and you should clean it up, but instead you opt to take a steamy hot piss at it instead. You're a laughing stock.

What is with people constantly misinterpreting what Tony says and making bogus quotes?  Stop it lol
I wasn't misinterpreting it I was joking about it because it kinda sounded like it, lol

So is it ok to look at child research in games? After all it is just lines of code

That's not lines of code.

That's a virtual photo that uses textures from .png or .jpeg.

So it's the loving same thing.

what the forget kind of comparison is this???

What is with people constantly misinterpreting what Tony says and making bogus quotes?  Stop it lol
I don't think Path, Molten, and Blockchip are trolling.  Others definitely though.

Drydress was making a joke, calm down.

From the brockrand discord. Take it with a grain of salt because impersonation is easy.

That's not lines of code.

That's a virtual photo that uses textures from .png or .jpeg.

So it's the loving same thing.

So wait is it ok or not?

From the brockrand discord. Take it with a grain of salt because impersonation is easy.

iirc someone in the fish tank got tony's actual discord id and name from darg
i'm not sure how legitimate that is, maybe someone wants to back me up on that or supply a source again

So wait is it ok or not?

No because it's a real image that was used as a texture file for the loving game.

Don't be dense.

No because it's a real image that was used as a texture file for the loving game.

Don't be dense.
Now what if it is a fake image so expertly made that it is indistinguishable?

literally has nothing to do with anything in this topic. is this you trying to start something?

Better: what if it was a love scene with a child

can I get a headcount of people that are actually here to argue the issue and not argue with lord tony? Path, Moltenkittens and Blockchip are exempt for obvious reasons.

You're just scrapping pretty hard at the bottom of the barrel.

If it's a fake image then it's a fake image.

If you have a problem with killing children in videogames then maybe you are the one who can't separate real life and virtual life.

can I get a headcount of people that are actually here to argue the issue and not argue with lord tony? Path, Moltenkittens and Blockchip are exempt for obvious reasons.
you came here for the sole purpose of pointing us out for arguing with lord tony. Quit being a hypocrite.

Blockchip is defending child predators in real life.

When it comes to killing children in videogames, that's a big no no.

You seem to have the priorities mixed up.