Games you like but everyone else hates

Author Topic: Games you like but everyone else hates  (Read 6640 times)

I really enjoyed the last few games of the Shutokou Battle series (X, 3), though even fans seemed to dislike them

no one seems to like the mount and blade series other than me.

no one seems to like the mount and blade series other than me.

i like it

forget you
Yeah but honestly it's not that good of a game, SM64 is still good but Banjo Kazooie is just ugly and boring to play, atleast tooie was fun tho.

Yeah but honestly it's not that good of a game, SM64 is still good but Banjo Kazooie is just ugly and boring to play

in your opinion

in your opinion
Yeah but if you ask me everyone is just blinded by their nostalgia boners.

Battlefield Hardline
Call of Duty 3

i played it not too long ago and enjoyed it
it's not a "nostalgia boner" it's just a fun game

Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter
It's basically the black sheep of the Breath of Fire franchise sporting a drastically different world, characters, and gameplay than the other games in the series. It gets a ton of backlash, but it's actually a pretty great rpg with a unique battle system and story. If it had been a part of something else it'd probably get the respect it deserves.
Can you please not loving assume that just because people like an older game means they have blinding nostalgia for it.

in my opinion you're a moron

What games do you like that everyone else seems to think is the worst thing ever?

I like Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts but probably only because I never played the originals

I loved nuts & bolts.

id say fire emblem rates but its pretty popular IIRC.

I loved nuts & bolts.
Nuts and bolt was great, i made loving giant death machines for the entirety of that game

Shut up.

Guys, getting mad at him will make him think you're proving his point.