Target is getting boytcott for allowing transgenders in normal bathrooms.

Poll

Well, what is it?

Use the unilove bathroom
21 (67.7%)
Use the bathroom of your opposite gender, knowing it may cause issues considering how you haven't fully transitioned yet and don't have the surgery needed to use this bathroom.
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Target is getting boytcott for allowing transgenders in normal bathrooms.  (Read 23786 times)

no you see that's the problem
they can't forget themselves

forget

a restroom that fits 1 person shouldnt even have a sign other then "restroom" lol

how the forget does this even work

Special snowflakes make it work.

Build some unilove washrooms yo

transgender is a disease xDDDDDDD
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 10:37:23 AM by Toxicology »

Build some unilove washrooms yo

they want to be in a gender specific bathroom. I keep saying this lol

I've seen a non passable male to female go in the women's bathroom and there was a unilove bathroom. Next to it

the way i see it is let people go in the bathroom according to their genitals
the problem with that is that an overwhelming majority of transgender MtF never go through with the surgery. they don't feel safe having a man with a richard next to potential children

There wasn't many transgenders in the past hundreds of years to start making this an issue.
the solution is still the loving same thing we've been doing for the past hundreds of years.

more people like it pop up it didn't change.

when sjw groups become trendy, kids find new ways to rebel and join them.
because acceptance+being unique+pissing off daddy=have your cake and eat it to

nobody is going to pull down your pants in the bathroom to check if you have junk or not. people go to public restrooms to take a stuff and leave, i don't think people will be as bothered by this as they think. i'm also not too comfortable with the insinuation some people make that trans people are somehow automatically loveual predators

there's nothing stopping anyone at any time and any place from going into whatever restroom they want if they actually think they can loveually abuse someone in a public restroom unless you have security monitoring the place. making protections for trans people doesn't make loveual abuse legal

See the issue I have with this is that some creepy 60 year old man who does not identify as a woman but claims he identify as a woman to go inside the female bathroom to prey on children.

This does open creepy perverts to now be able to go into the female bathroom without repercussions.
Why would this creepy man go into the bathroom? What could he do that wouldn't be grounds for a loveual harassment charge? Every woman would be in a stall. If he tries to peep inside then he's going to get the cops called on him. If he tries to touch someone then he's going to get the cops called on him.

Why would this creepy man go into the bathroom? What could he do that wouldn't be grounds for a loveual harassment charge? Every woman would be in a stall. If he tries to peep inside then he's going to get the cops called on him. If he tries to touch someone then he's going to get the cops called on him.
This. And this kind of thing really doesn't just happen, in fact more politicians have been caught bathroom spying than creeps pretending to be transgender. Also, this is the exact same thing people said about allowing black people in white bathrooms, and that didn't turn into a rapefest either.

It's really not that difficult, just let us use the right bathroom

if you used the right bathroom there wouldn't be a problem

you're asking to use the wrong bathroom

This. And this kind of thing really doesn't just happen, in fact more politicians have been caught bathroom spying than creeps pretending to be transgender. Also, this is the exact same thing people said about allowing black people in white bathrooms, and that didn't turn into a rapefest either.

yeah as far as i can tell theres never been a case of a trans person assaulting someone in a bathroom. funnily there have been several cases of republican politicians and officials doing that same thing, despite there being more trans people than republican officials in the US

if you used the right bathroom there wouldn't be a problem
you're asking to use the wrong bathroom
So people who've fully transitioned should be going in the bathroom of their former love?

Is this guy supposed to go in the woman's bathroom? I imagine someone who is completely male-passing might have trouble just waltzing into random woman's bathrooms. But what you're saying is that he wouldn't be allowed in the male one. So should he just not use the bathroom? forget off, that's a human necessity.

It's completely unrealistic and all fears regarding letting trans people use their preferred bathrooms are unfounded.

why is this an actual issue
it's literally just people going into bathrooms, why does it matter oh so much that they go into the """right""" bathroom