so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2056877 times)

i'm not allowed to disclose that information

Well what is the highest numbered member?

looks like [tt] is back

holy stuff the moon is so bright tonight it looks like a star

Also as far as justification goes, I don't speak for the people that caused this argument in the first place, but I get the feeling that everyone's sick of other users getting their entertainment at the expense of everyone else.
Also as far as justification goes, I don't speak for the people that caused this argument in the first place, but I get the feeling that everyone's sick of other users getting their entertainment at the expense of everyone else.

mmm it's night time
i like that its still light out

anyway... o wow i havent been on blf in forever. every time i visit i cringe at my past actions but at least im in a better place now but it took many years. finally got my degree and a job and turned my life around. overall 10/10 experience growing up in this community though the community probably wouldnt say the same about me being a member :)

[̨̡͎͔̱̓̇̉ͦ͐ͩ͋͆͂q̸͔̬̭̺̳̤͎̳̙̱͖̝̥͈͍͖̪̈́̎ͭ̋̌̓ͩͣͬ̅̉̾ȗ̸̿̇̑ͭ́̔̈́̌̑͑ͥͣͭ͑͌́҉͏̛҉̱̯̼̲͖̙̱̟͕ơ̷̶̲̦̤̞̫͔̮̌͛̍͒ͯ̊̀͛͒̏́̍̎̐̉̕͢t̶̶͓̳̱͍̰̤͇͚̼̜̳͌̽ͪ̃̕͝eͬͣ͊ͤ̌͑͛͘͠҉͎̳̞̺̩̫̤̣̣͙̗̤̹̼̙̩͔ ̵̖̙̥̾ͮ̽ͮ͋ͪ͑̌̈̑̑ͮ̿̈̑̌ͫ͟ả̶̶̛̛͉͙͕̱̲͙̰̹̭̝̦̩͌̋̎̄ͩͦ͆̌̒ͣ̐̓̑̅̂̂̽́ư̸̡̡͉̠͇̭̼̎ͫ͋͋ͤ̇ͨ͒̀ͤ͗͒̀ţ̛͈͇̩͚̯͙̪͎͎̙̝͈̖̩͖̱̺̲͖ͯ̈ͣ̊ͧ͆̒̅h̨̤͍̹͚̩̥̣̹̦͈̗̮̟ͦ̆͗̉ͦ̄͌̍͗ͯ̔̈́̔̓̇̄̎ͫ̕͠͠͞o̢̙̗̫̠̗̟͓̠̻ͥ͗̊ͮ͊̐̔ͤ̾ͧ́ŗ̴̦͍̳̬̩̯̫̖̹̌͂͂͂ͅ≠̸̺̳̥̟̭̲͇ͦ̊̉ͧͮ͐̓͆ͮ͛̒ͨͭ́͊̓͜͡ͅṱ͈͙ͨͪ͋̈́ͧͨ̔̄͌͐̐͒͘͘͠ͅh͗̋ͫ́ͭ̽̑́ͧ͊̓̒́͡͏͙̬̺͚̦̠̱̝̣e̛͚̠͎̩̬̰̤̙͐͋ͨ̈́ͫ̔̋ͤ̒̆̃̅̓̀͘͝ͅv̈͗̿͊̄ͧ̏ͦ̈́͏̸͏͖̙̥̻̭̬͍͉̜͉͇̦̫̀i̶̮͓̼͓̣͔̗̹ͮ̀ͣ̐̉ͥ̓ͩ́́̕͟͡a̋̊ͣͥͮ͏̶̩̜̫̹̲̕͟c̨̞̱̠͇̲͇͈̮̀̒ͭ̽̑͛̽ͫ̐̀͘͡ò̴̴͇̲̦̥̖͓̦̳͉̼̳͖ͧ̎ͣ͌ͥ̂͢m̡̗͚̘͙̙̗͉͖̯̻̘̘̼̣̝̰̦ͬͬ̔͋̎̏͗̊͊͜ͅ ̴̢̠̻̤͍̩͈̦͖͉̜̺̬̯͂͌ͬ̀͋̋͢ľ̵̴̶̫̫̫̠̜̳͔̦̗͋̎̎ͮ̓̇͌ͮ̐͌͋͞ȉ̸̷̵̺̘͖͓̱͚̝̪̲͙̲̟͎̪̼̅̍ͨ͑̎̍͋̉ͬ͒̎̒ͦ͆͊̚͝n͋̃ͯ̑̃̀͋̍̔ͮͬ̋҉̵́҉̩̮͙͔k̷ͧ̅ͦ̒ͭ͒ͮ͌ͨͪ͏̴̴͈͚̼͎=̴̴̷̯͔̟̮͙͉͕̮̝̳̻̫̰ͩ̏ͯ͋͒̽͐̈́̋̌́͛̋̎ͦ͞t̸̥̤̣͖̞̟̜͈͎̤̱̺̄ͯ̏͑͑̉̔ͥͨͪ̃̑ͩ̃̀oͤͪͨͮͫ̂̎̾ͯͦ̆ͭ̐̈́͗̇̿́̿͏̴̸̤̺͍͓͍͟͝p͙̻̰̪̦͖͇̭͚̜͈̣̖͕̘̹̩̼ͮ̅̆̽͊̃̂ͯ͌̋̚͠͠įͦ͌ͤͣ͠҉̬̟̗̤̝̘͎͇̯̱̝͈̲̼̭͡͠ͅͅc̶ͩ̾͂͆͗́͛̒̈̌ͣ͗͒͋̃̉͏̢̖̯̳̮̠͖̺̯͚̙̼̥͍͇͈͙=̷̸̢̢ͨ̊̉̄̿̆̉̓̀͋̿͗ͩ̽ͨ͌̚̚͏̬͎͕͎͇͇͈̘̰͈̭̗̻3̸̠͉̘̺̯̐ͪ͛ͮ͗̈́̉̓̑̾̾́ͥ̋ͪ̿ͯ̎̄́͘͡1̡̣̬͎̰̻̻̓̿̋ͭ͆ͩͭ̃̑͢͞9ͣͯ͂̑̈́͗̚͏̴̵̱̯̙̹̣͡͠1ͪ̽̾ͦ͊͌̍̃ͤ̈͢҉̫̜̝̳͚̝͖͍̫͇̟2̡̖͍̥̥̮̬̳͇̦͈̓̓͛̂͝͡9̦̝͚̹͕̗͇͕͚̤͛̔ͦ̿ͥ̇͜͠.̶̓ͨ͛̓̾̅̍ͯ̄̄̒̊͞҉̣̘͇͙̭͉̗̟̟̲̥̪̳͇̙m̋̍ͪͨ̓̑̊̈̿͐̔ͯ͗̓͌ͪͤͮ̚҉̕͏̣̹̲͜ͅs̸̨̢̎̈ͮ̐̐ͬ͊̿́҉̝͉̺̬ǧ̴̓ͨͬͣ̉̐͒̅ͭ͛̆ͨ̌͢͏̡͓̮͇̱͇̠͓̟̠͖̝͚̘̠͕9̴̢̞͔̹͎͎̖̗̱̲ͯ̌͛ͨ̾̑̂̇̑̉8̸̆ͣ̉̉͛͂ͣͭ͑̿̋̆̓͑͒҉̷̙̬͉̰̯̬́7̴̜̪̥͙͕͓̭͚̝̜̞̲̤̘ͫ̏ͦ̒̇ͥ̈͛͗̇ͥͯ̓̏̂̀͘ͅ5̭̟̺͕̳ͮ̄ͯͣ͑̽̐̿͛͌̉ͥ͊͞͡1̡̜̯͔͙͓̥̞̙͕̜͕̻͚̬͍̠̐̑͒ͫͮ̎̒ͨͭ̍͜͝3̶̡̡̙̣̲̹̣̹̤̘̿̐̎͗̽́͋̑͒ͥ͘ͅ4̠̜̫̤͚̅̅̽ͬ̎̿ͮ͊̆̎̓͘͜#̸̷̡̗̮͓͕̥̠͎̟̣̗̺͈ͩ̉̇̈̇͋̐͋̆̾̑ͫ̿̀͆̈́̀̚͠ͅm̸̧̹̟̜̠̥̳͈͕̒͊ͧ̑ͭ͑̑ͨ͊̅̑͋s̵̔͂ͨͬ͛ͯ̀̿͂̒̒̇̒̔̾̽̀̚̚҉̢̼̥̳͚̥̘̥͎͉͓̘̪̪̦g̛̥̰͚̳̮͛̄̇͊̓ͧͯ͂ͮͩ̔̃̉́̕͟͝9̴̡͔͔͉͙͖͓͍̪͙̗̬̿͑͗͒̓͐̈̅͞͠8̘͔͚͉͇̃̊̓̓̐̃̍ͦͯ̇̽͝7̬̱̖̮̹͍͖̭͔̼̫̣̎̓͛̄̄͌͛͗̂ͪͦͮ̉̃ͭ̓ͮ̓ͧ͟͝ͅͅ5̨̭͓͕̞̳͕͔̘ͦ̇͂ͥ̇̓͑ͫͫ͐ͤ͘͘͢ͅ1͐ͭ͌͒ͪ̅͗̇̽͐͂̏̓̎̆҉̠͇͈͉͈͈̱̥̯̪̪3̸̛̠̘̦͎̙̞̦̰̜̥̺͚̯̝ͩ̈́ͥ͢4̸̮̤̗͎͕͙ͦ̓̍̃ͤ̎̏̽ͮ̇̉ͨͮ̚͠ ̸͕͓̬͍̪̣̺̰͉̫͇̹̥̏͒̍ͥ̀̿ͩͨ̑͌͋͌̿̌̇d̠̘̩̦̭̺͉͊̽̊̽̈ͧ̽̀͂͆͌ͭ̇̾̌͌̈́͘͘͞͝a̧͗̑̆̀̓̒̎ͫͬ̋̔ͧͩͫ̅͂͂̐ͮ͠҉̧͉̥͖̰̹̜͓̟̳̝̬̜tͭͯ̓͊̊͗ͯͩ̊ͯ̐̃͒̈́̒͟͏̵̙̲͚̫͎̠̤̖̯̮͎͈͈̹̟̭ͅͅė̢̯̰̺͓͓̔̅̔=̷̴̮̭̹̻̩͍̠̻̲̪͔̦̪͚̻͇ͯ̊̊͊̈́̆̒͟͝1͖̞̯̼̱͖̜͕̞̿̅͂͂͒͊ͩ̈̅ͯ̏͑͜͝5̷̡̲̖͇̘̜̭̩̣̫̮͔̱̟͙͉̲͋̈́̀ͥ͊ͬ̋ͩ̋ͫ̐ͤ͊̄̑͛̆͡ͅ2̸̢̬̭͇̤̰̯̥͓͉ͩͪ̐͗̔̋̏ͦ̍̐ͧ̂ͯ͂ͧ̋̈͘͡7͗͒̏̍ͮ̐̽̋̃ͩ͏̶̸̬̩͙͈͘4̷̨̞͚̭͕̺̫͚̻̻̞̖̝̯̬ͯ͋̎̅͂̊̓ͪ̈̿̐̈͂ͤ̈̀͡7̺͎̥̗̻̥̥̯͔̖͇̝̰̩̫̮̪͖̅̍̓ͭ̀ͦ͑̄̍̐̓̆̿ͫ̇͐̚͘͝6̛̱̭̗̞̱̫͖̪͖̯͑̅ͣ͗̅̇ͪ̃̍̏͑ͩ̈̅̏̓̀̚̕͘0͍͍̬̹ͬ̿ͣ̑͐ͫ̔͊ͪ̚̚̕5ͫͪ͗͏͓̯͍̗͕͖̩͓̲͕̦̙ͅ2̴͖̺̟͕̫̲͎͚͉͔̘͔̙͖̞͍̌͆ͯͫ̄́͞͠͠]̶̸̛͚̤͈͕̰̩̲͍̲̜̤͎̰͔̫̥͗̽ͤ̆̾͒̽̚͜
̢̛̣̙̬͓̙̯̭̲̬̪͆̈͑ͯͥ͛̾ͯͮͪ͗[̧̫̥̝͖̗̬̟̤̼̥̻̬̓͆̈́͋̉̽̈́̋̈ͣ͋͑͐̈́ͣͬ͌ͧ́͞q̴̵̯͚̟̤̬̭̘͕̭͓̝̬̲̣̩̝̝̣̫ͫͯ̽ͧ̈́̎̄́̔̽́͜u͒̆̀̆ͫ̒̎͒ͧ̋ͤ͏̼̣͉̮̤̣͍͖̺͙̹o̶̸͕̲̬̜̖̯̭̪̻̜͋ͯ̉ͯͪ͞ͅt̛̹̮͕̲̤̱̠̫̯͎̖͖̪̼̰̖̫͉͚̀̂̆͗͋ͮ͆͒̀ͬ͑ͨ̂̕͝ê̢̜̰̪͖̩̘͈̂ͦͧ̓̒͑͋̍̀̅̅́͡͞ ̧̼͉͉̬̠̺͖͕̹̲̲̖͔̣͕̒͊̎̈́ͥ̓ͨ̐ͨ̅̕͜͝a̶̪͈̞̟̤̞̪̱͕̹̤̰̫̫̼̬͍͆ͯͮ͗ͥ͡ų͎̳̖̘̜̥̪̞̗͎ͯ̋ͨ́̔̋ͭ̃ͤ̉̓̿ͣ̓͋͂̐̉ͯ͢t̷̵̨͍̟̮̟̹̹̱̣͙̼̪͙̭̪̆̏ͮ̏͑̅̋ͫ̈̇̇̓̚͠ͅͅh̶͂ͯͫͬͯ̓̓ͫ͑̾͜͡҉͎͎̩̼̙̮͖͙̘̤͍̯̦̭͘ͅo̴̧̫̹͇̲̻͙͓̮̟͎͓͖͆͋ͤͦ̅̊̂̉̿͊̎͊͒͒̊ͫ͘͡ŗ̷̛͖͈͙̝̰̘͕̫̼̜͕̮̞̲̟͍̆ͦͣͭ̾̓̈́̉̍̓͐ͨ̓̈̚͜=̴̮̣̭͔̮̪̜͕̪̰̙̳̣͂̿ͮ̇̆̕ͅỈ̶̷̢̛̛͖̥̪̫̯͖͚̝͈ͥ̎ͪ͊̉ͩ̿͐ͦͥͧ̎̾̈̚k̶̷̼̫͈͈̳̪̰̭̩̭ͫͩ̒̐̈̈͊̌̽̒͊́͡ė̩̻̼̣̲̖ͣͬͣ͘̕ͅT̶̵̯̬̩͉̘͎̖̳͖͇̗̙̯̙͖̤̬̹͆ͮͦ̑̀ͅh̴̴̨̛̫̝̳͇͇̩̭̪̥ͦͦ̈ͤ̆̿̆ͤͨ̂͜ͅͅe̵̮̣̹̰͔̥̤̺̹̰͕̣͍͈͓̳͛ͯ̓ͩ͆̔͊̔̎̑̌͋͊ͨ̚͜ͅG̴̥̣̻̱̯̖͉̮̟̙̟͖̖̟̤͚̲͖͙̃̋̓̉ͭ̓͒̇̐ȅ͓̥͚͔̟͉͚͇̻͎ͤͯ̄̒̿̂̅ͮ̿ͭͥ̋͛̀͢͟͢n̶̛̛͎͔͖̠̰̼̞͍̩͉̽͋̉̉ͬ̑̌͞ę̴͍͇̯̲͍̹͈̮͔̟̹̺̲̭ͤ͋ͭ̏͆ͥ̅̾ͧ̈̀̕r̴̻͔͔̻̹̜̬̤̮͉͔͔̘̖̔ͥ̓͒ͤ̄̎ͧ̊͐͗̂͆ͬ͐̋̃i̾ͨ͑̒̒͗͆̽͛͊͝͝͏̛̯̦̫͚͖̘̭̬̺͓͓̖͍̟̦ͅͅͅç̘̰̪̮̦̙̯̩̝͍͕̗̄͑͂̌̎̋ͬ̊̈̿̈́͟ ͂ͬͮͬ̓ͣͯ̋ͬͦ͏̷̴̳̟̻͔̼̱̭̻͍͍̹̫̝͇͙̤́͠l̵̛ͭ͛̆̎ͮ̓̾̚̚͏̵͍͉͎̹̜̻̼̖̙̘̪͍i̵̴̯̱̭̘͇̮̥̺̩̦̍̆ͩ͒̓͛̂̈͌͒̑ͮ̈̃̀̚͟n̡̦͔̰̳̞̠̮̭̤̲̜ͭ̐͐̉ͦͤ͒ͬ̎ͧͭ̎ͩ͋ͣͬ̒̚͞k̾̆̾̀̐ͯͮͥ̾ͦ͆̇̑̄̆ͮͯ͝͡͏͉̥͇̜̺̩̺̫̤͇̳̹̳͟ͅ≠̶̧͍̥̖̖̼̈ͧ͋ͥͬͣ̅ͩͥͪͤͅt͕̳̪͍̮̯ͩ̿̊̂ͩ̇̄͜ó̶̷̢̖͙̣̤̳͚͍̝̝̟ͣ̾̌́̂͗ͤ̑ͬͬ͠p̺̭̤̹̘͓͓͔̰̭̦͎̜̖͕̌͑͛̉̂ͭͤ̔ͪ̌͜͟͝͠ͅi̡̢̺̬̝̜̤̦̗̣̘͖̯̺̖̬͕͇͇͒̀͛̇͌̃̈c̱̖̭͚̞͇̯͔̟̝̙̏̄̃̽̓̐͐ͮ͒̈́ͨ̌̀ͭ̕͘͞ͅ=̡͈̱͉̳̙̽͌̈́ͪͦ͆̌̏ͭ͞3̃͌ͮͩ̊̅ͮͯͥ̓ͯ͡͠͏̢̤̦̘̦͚̫̱̥͍͈̫̻̱̩̟̙̺́1̫̙̮̥͈ͧͣ̋ͭ̽̋̆̐ͭͮ͛ͦ̃̄̀͞9̶͍̘͍͎͇̪̳͖̯͕̤̹̯̤̘̮͔̜͂̾ͯ͒̃ͬͪͮ̆͗̊̎̀̚̚͠1̷̡͕̯͕̭̹͍͓̟̫͉̰̝̜̥͇͕̩̳̔̍̃̔͛̀̇2̵̈́ͮ̎̏̋̅̌̈ͭ̌̏̋͌͌̚҉͏̪̪̖̭͡9̵̢̢̜͈̠̭̞͎͎̱̱̗̘̂̈́̾̒.̨͊ͤͤ̇̓ͫ̍͒̒͂̽ͥ̐͗͐͐ͧͫ͒͡҉̗͙̱͈͙͇̯͕̥̤͕͙̫̬̮̦͙ͅṃ̤̮̭̯͚̯͈̲̙̤̮̻͖͖̱̭ͫ͒͂͊̀̀́ͅs̶͉͎͚̞̩̲̺̹͍͔̜͎̲ͬ̈̆͋̔̆͑̓̄ͯͬͤ̿̒̚͢͡g̢̬̦̥͕̦̘͎̪̮͚͕͈͍͎̍̌́̏̇ͮ͒͂́̚ͅͅ9̶̶̨̭̘͍͙͍̰͎̦̟͕̫̙̙̞̮͐̊̉ͨͦ̔̀͝8̴͎̮̩̠͚̱̏̀̆ͦ̐̇͒̿͛ͫ̂̑ͦͭ̉ͤ̄ͦ̚͢͡7̼͕̥̠̙̱̳̯̜̳̫͚̠̖͈̊̽̍͐̑ͦ́͟͠ͅ5̶̶̰͈͕̼͙͈͚͖̣̥̻͑ͩ͒̔ͪ̾͂͋̈́̆̒ͦ̈́̂̈̌̎̅͒͢͢͝1̿͐̆̃̒̂͝҉͠͏̘̠̙̦͉̭̭̙͙͟2̵̘̖͉͚̼͔̫͔̜̼͓̥̙̟̞̹̅̃̿̌͝͠ḩ̸̛͓͈̻̠͎̞̮̳͕͍̘͓̥̓̐̔̓͊ë̸̸̡̧̦̟̟̪̖̫̩̪̺̺͙̰̬͕͚̣̓̊̿̐ͬͧͧ̀̚G̸̴̤̲̮̟̱̮̥̣̠̣̯̳̥̜͇̗̮̉̉͆ͪͣ̇̂̉̿̅ͪ̀̚͜͟ē̡͖̘̭̼̣̦̠̻͇̝͇̼̺̰͓̦͍̺̤̔̎͗̀ͤ͘n͓̬͉̤̫̖̯͍̞ͬ̄ͫͪ̈̀͢͞͡e̯͈̭̠̩̝͈̙͇̻͇͕̬̓ͬ͛̏̌ͥ̆́͘ŗ̖̤̟̖̬̞͙ͤ̾̈ͥ̾͛͆̐ͣ̆͡i̎ͭ̃̽͒̈̍̊ͪͩ̓̋̅̅ͪ͋͏̤̰͓̫̟̣̰͔̲̘̼͔c̲͇̦̯͍̤̬̬͙̗͍̺͇̱̱̩̫̋̆̂̈́͋̑͝ ̨͙̥̯͎͙̠̗̟̯̜̗̲͚̲̠ͬͤ̎ͪ̐̽l̷̢̛̟̬̦̰̗̰̝͇̟ͮ̈ͥͮ́͋̚̕i̫̲̫͉̘̎ͦ͊̿͆̀́ṅ̛̘̼͍̹̹̝̣̗̀ͩ̓̿̔̒̃̎̉͂ͦ̎ͥͯ̓ͪ͊͘͘͝k̶̺͔͎̠͉̭͎̿͑ͩͧ̊̌̊ͩͯ͌̋ͨ͆̆ͮ͌̓ͤ͞=̧͓̟͖̟͕͉̺̙̠̻͎̥͙̙͋͆̊͊̎͋͝t̴̙̞͕͔̥̰̍ͦ̂̔̈́͆ͦͥ͆͆͘ơ̸̸̹̻̱̣̹̠̼̘̗̞ͦ͛́ͪͥ͆ͫͮ̆͆͛̍͢ͅ

Drydess? Is loving dead.

[̨̡͎͔̱̓̇̉ͦ͐ͩ͋͆͂q̸͔̬̭̺̳̤͎̳̙̱͖̝̥͈͍͖̪̈́̎ͭ̋̌̓ͩͣͬ̅̉̾ȗ̸̿̇̑ͭ́̔̈́̌̑͑ͥͣͭ͑͌́҉͏̛҉̱̯̼̲͖̙̱̟͕ơ̷̶̲̦̤̞̫͔̮̌͛̍͒ͯ̊̀͛͒̏́̍̎̐̉̕͢t̶̶͓̳̱͍̰̤͇͚̼̜̳͌̽ͪ̃̕͝eͬͣ͊ͤ̌͑͛͘͠҉͎̳̞̺̩̫̤̣̣͙̗̤̹̼̙̩͔ ̵̖̙̥̾ͮ̽ͮ͋ͪ͑̌̈̑̑ͮ̿̈̑̌ͫ͟ả̶̶̛̛͉͙͕̱̲͙̰̹̭̝̦̩͌̋̎̄ͩͦ͆̌̒ͣ̐̓̑̅̂̂̽́ư̸̡̡͉̠͇̭̼̎ͫ͋͋ͤ̇ͨ͒̀ͤ͗͒̀ţ̛͈͇̩͚̯͙̪͎͎̙̝͈̖̩͖̱̺̲͖ͯ̈ͣ̊ͧ͆̒̅h̨̤͍̹͚̩̥̣̹̦͈̗̮̟ͦ̆͗̉ͦ̄͌̍͗ͯ̔̈́̔̓̇̄̎ͫ̕͠͠͞o̢̙̗̫̠̗̟͓̠̻ͥ͗̊ͮ͊̐̔ͤ̾ͧ́ŗ̴̦͍̳̬̩̯̫̖̹̌͂͂͂ͅ≠̸̺̳̥̟̭̲͇ͦ̊̉ͧͮ͐̓͆ͮ͛̒ͨͭ́͊̓͜͡ͅṱ͈͙ͨͪ͋̈́ͧͨ̔̄͌͐̐͒͘͘͠ͅh͗̋ͫ́ͭ̽̑́ͧ͊̓̒́͡͏͙̬̺͚̦̠̱̝̣e̛͚̠͎̩̬̰̤̙͐͋ͨ̈́ͫ̔̋ͤ̒̆̃̅̓̀͘͝ͅv̈͗̿͊̄ͧ̏ͦ̈́͏̸͏͖̙̥̻̭̬͍͉̜͉͇̦̫̀i̶̮͓̼͓̣͔̗̹ͮ̀ͣ̐̉ͥ̓ͩ́́̕͟͡a̋̊ͣͥͮ͏̶̩̜̫̹̲̕͟c̨̞̱̠͇̲͇͈̮̀̒ͭ̽̑͛̽ͫ̐̀͘͡ò̴̴͇̲̦̥̖͓̦̳͉̼̳͖ͧ̎ͣ͌ͥ̂͢m̡̗͚̘͙̙̗͉͖̯̻̘̘̼̣̝̰̦ͬͬ̔͋̎̏͗̊͊͜ͅ ̴̢̠̻̤͍̩͈̦͖͉̜̺̬̯͂͌ͬ̀͋̋͢ľ̵̴̶̫̫̫̠̜̳͔̦̗͋̎̎ͮ̓̇͌ͮ̐͌͋͞ȉ̸̷̵̺̘͖͓̱͚̝̪̲͙̲̟͎̪̼̅̍ͨ͑̎̍͋̉ͬ͒̎̒ͦ͆͊̚͝n͋̃ͯ̑̃̀͋̍̔ͮͬ̋҉̵́҉̩̮͙͔k̷ͧ̅ͦ̒ͭ͒ͮ͌ͨͪ͏̴̴͈͚̼͎=̴̴̷̯͔̟̮͙͉͕̮̝̳̻̫̰ͩ̏ͯ͋͒̽͐̈́̋̌́͛̋̎ͦ͞t̸̥̤̣͖̞̟̜͈͎̤̱̺̄ͯ̏͑͑̉̔ͥͨͪ̃̑ͩ̃̀oͤͪͨͮͫ̂̎̾ͯͦ̆ͭ̐̈́͗̇̿́̿͏̴̸̤̺͍͓͍͟͝p͙̻̰̪̦͖͇̭͚̜͈̣̖͕̘̹̩̼ͮ̅̆̽͊̃̂ͯ͌̋̚͠͠įͦ͌ͤͣ͠҉̬̟̗̤̝̘͎͇̯̱̝͈̲̼̭͡͠ͅͅc̶ͩ̾͂͆͗́͛̒̈̌ͣ͗͒͋̃̉͏̢̖̯̳̮̠͖̺̯͚̙̼̥͍͇͈͙=̷̸̢̢ͨ̊̉̄̿̆̉̓̀͋̿͗ͩ̽ͨ͌̚̚͏̬͎͕͎͇͇͈̘̰͈̭̗̻3̸̠͉̘̺̯̐ͪ͛ͮ͗̈́̉̓̑̾̾́ͥ̋ͪ̿ͯ̎̄́͘͡1̡̣̬͎̰̻̻̓̿̋ͭ͆ͩͭ̃̑͢͞9ͣͯ͂̑̈́͗̚͏̴̵̱̯̙̹̣͡͠1ͪ̽̾ͦ͊͌̍̃ͤ̈͢҉̫̜̝̳͚̝͖͍̫͇̟2̡̖͍̥̥̮̬̳͇̦͈̓̓͛̂͝͡9̦̝͚̹͕̗͇͕͚̤͛̔ͦ̿ͥ̇͜͠.̶̓ͨ͛̓̾̅̍ͯ̄̄̒̊͞҉̣̘͇͙̭͉̗̟̟̲̥̪̳͇̙m̋̍ͪͨ̓̑̊̈̿͐̔ͯ͗̓͌ͪͤͮ̚҉̕͏̣̹̲͜ͅs̸̨̢̎̈ͮ̐̐ͬ͊̿́҉̝͉̺̬ǧ̴̓ͨͬͣ̉̐͒̅ͭ͛̆ͨ̌͢͏̡͓̮͇̱͇̠͓̟̠͖̝͚̘̠͕9̴̢̞͔̹͎͎̖̗̱̲ͯ̌͛ͨ̾̑̂̇̑̉8̸̆ͣ̉̉͛͂ͣͭ͑̿̋̆̓͑͒҉̷̙̬͉̰̯̬́7̴̜̪̥͙͕͓̭͚̝̜̞̲̤̘ͫ̏ͦ̒̇ͥ̈͛͗̇ͥͯ̓̏̂̀͘ͅ5̭̟̺͕̳ͮ̄ͯͣ͑̽̐̿͛͌̉ͥ͊͞͡1̡̜̯͔͙͓̥̞̙͕̜͕̻͚̬͍̠̐̑͒ͫͮ̎̒ͨͭ̍͜͝3̶̡̡̙̣̲̹̣̹̤̘̿̐̎͗̽́͋̑͒ͥ͘ͅ4̠̜̫̤͚̅̅̽ͬ̎̿ͮ͊̆̎̓͘͜#̸̷̡̗̮͓͕̥̠͎̟̣̗̺͈ͩ̉̇̈̇͋̐͋̆̾̑ͫ̿̀͆̈́̀̚͠ͅm̸̧̹̟̜̠̥̳͈͕̒͊ͧ̑ͭ͑̑ͨ͊̅̑͋s̵̔͂ͨͬ͛ͯ̀̿͂̒̒̇̒̔̾̽̀̚̚҉̢̼̥̳͚̥̘̥͎͉͓̘̪̪̦g̛̥̰͚̳̮͛̄̇͊̓ͧͯ͂ͮͩ̔̃̉́̕͟͝9̴̡͔͔͉͙͖͓͍̪͙̗̬̿͑͗͒̓͐̈̅͞͠8̘͔͚͉͇̃̊̓̓̐̃̍ͦͯ̇̽͝7̬̱̖̮̹͍͖̭͔̼̫̣̎̓͛̄̄͌͛͗̂ͪͦͮ̉̃ͭ̓ͮ̓ͧ͟͝ͅͅ5̨̭͓͕̞̳͕͔̘ͦ̇͂ͥ̇̓͑ͫͫ͐ͤ͘͘͢ͅ1͐ͭ͌͒ͪ̅͗̇̽͐͂̏̓̎̆҉̠͇͈͉͈͈̱̥̯̪̪3̸̛̠̘̦͎̙̞̦̰̜̥̺͚̯̝ͩ̈́ͥ͢4̸̮̤̗͎͕͙ͦ̓̍̃ͤ̎̏̽ͮ̇̉ͨͮ̚͠ ̸͕͓̬͍̪̣̺̰͉̫͇̹̥̏͒̍ͥ̀̿ͩͨ̑͌͋͌̿̌̇d̠̘̩̦̭̺͉͊̽̊̽̈ͧ̽̀͂͆͌ͭ̇̾̌͌̈́͘͘͞͝a̧͗̑̆̀̓̒̎ͫͬ̋̔ͧͩͫ̅͂͂̐ͮ͠҉̧͉̥͖̰̹̜͓̟̳̝̬̜tͭͯ̓͊̊͗ͯͩ̊ͯ̐̃͒̈́̒͟͏̵̙̲͚̫͎̠̤̖̯̮͎͈͈̹̟̭ͅͅė̢̯̰̺͓͓̔̅̔=̷̴̮̭̹̻̩͍̠̻̲̪͔̦̪͚̻͇ͯ̊̊͊̈́̆̒͟͝1͖̞̯̼̱͖̜͕̞̿̅͂͂͒͊ͩ̈̅ͯ̏͑͜͝5̷̡̲̖͇̘̜̭̩̣̫̮͔̱̟͙͉̲͋̈́̀ͥ͊ͬ̋ͩ̋ͫ̐ͤ͊̄̑͛̆͡ͅ2̸̢̬̭͇̤̰̯̥͓͉ͩͪ̐͗̔̋̏ͦ̍̐ͧ̂ͯ͂ͧ̋̈͘͡7͗͒̏̍ͮ̐̽̋̃ͩ͏̶̸̬̩͙͈͘4̷̨̞͚̭͕̺̫͚̻̻̞̖̝̯̬ͯ͋̎̅͂̊̓ͪ̈̿̐̈͂ͤ̈̀͡7̺͎̥̗̻̥̥̯͔̖͇̝̰̩̫̮̪͖̅̍̓ͭ̀ͦ͑̄̍̐̓̆̿ͫ̇͐̚͘͝6̛̱̭̗̞̱̫͖̪͖̯͑̅ͣ͗̅̇ͪ̃̍̏͑ͩ̈̅̏̓̀̚̕͘0͍͍̬̹ͬ̿ͣ̑͐ͫ̔͊ͪ̚̚̕5ͫͪ͗͏͓̯͍̗͕͖̩͓̲͕̦̙ͅ2̴͖̺̟͕̫̲͎͚͉͔̘͔̙͖̞͍̌͆ͯͫ̄́͞͠͠]̶̸̛͚̤͈͕̰̩̲͍̲̜̤͎̰͔̫̥͗̽ͤ̆̾͒̽̚͜
̢̛̣̙̬͓̙̯̭̲̬̪͆̈͑ͯͥ͛̾ͯͮͪ͗[̧̫̥̝͖̗̬̟̤̼̥̻̬̓͆̈́͋̉̽̈́̋̈ͣ͋͑͐̈́ͣͬ͌ͧ́͞q̴̵̯͚̟̤̬̭̘͕̭͓̝̬̲̣̩̝̝̣̫ͫͯ̽ͧ̈́̎̄́̔̽́͜u͒̆̀̆ͫ̒̎͒ͧ̋ͤ͏̼̣͉̮̤̣͍͖̺͙̹o̶̸͕̲̬̜̖̯̭̪̻̜͋ͯ̉ͯͪ͞ͅt̛̹̮͕̲̤̱̠̫̯͎̖͖̪̼̰̖̫͉͚̀̂̆͗͋ͮ͆͒̀ͬ͑ͨ̂̕͝ê̢̜̰̪͖̩̘͈̂ͦͧ̓̒͑͋̍̀̅̅́͡͞ ̧̼͉͉̬̠̺͖͕̹̲̲̖͔̣͕̒͊̎̈́ͥ̓ͨ̐ͨ̅̕͜͝a̶̪͈̞̟̤̞̪̱͕̹̤̰̫̫̼̬͍͆ͯͮ͗ͥ͡ų͎̳̖̘̜̥̪̞̗͎ͯ̋ͨ́̔̋ͭ̃ͤ̉̓̿ͣ̓͋͂̐̉ͯ͢t̷̵̨͍̟̮̟̹̹̱̣͙̼̪͙̭̪̆̏ͮ̏͑̅̋ͫ̈̇̇̓̚͠ͅͅh̶͂ͯͫͬͯ̓̓ͫ͑̾͜͡҉͎͎̩̼̙̮͖͙̘̤͍̯̦̭͘ͅo̴̧̫̹͇̲̻͙͓̮̟͎͓͖͆͋ͤͦ̅̊̂̉̿͊̎͊͒͒̊ͫ͘͡ŗ̷̛͖͈͙̝̰̘͕̫̼̜͕̮̞̲̟͍̆ͦͣͭ̾̓̈́̉̍̓͐ͨ̓̈̚͜=̴̮̣̭͔̮̪̜͕̪̰̙̳̣͂̿ͮ̇̆̕ͅỈ̶̷̢̛̛͖̥̪̫̯͖͚̝͈ͥ̎ͪ͊̉ͩ̿͐ͦͥͧ̎̾̈̚k̶̷̼̫͈͈̳̪̰̭̩̭ͫͩ̒̐̈̈͊̌̽̒͊́͡ė̩̻̼̣̲̖ͣͬͣ͘̕ͅT̶̵̯̬̩͉̘͎̖̳͖͇̗̙̯̙͖̤̬̹͆ͮͦ̑̀ͅh̴̴̨̛̫̝̳͇͇̩̭̪̥ͦͦ̈ͤ̆̿̆ͤͨ̂͜ͅͅe̵̮̣̹̰͔̥̤̺̹̰͕̣͍͈͓̳͛ͯ̓ͩ͆̔͊̔̎̑̌͋͊ͨ̚͜ͅG̴̥̣̻̱̯̖͉̮̟̙̟͖̖̟̤͚̲͖͙̃̋̓̉ͭ̓͒̇̐ȅ͓̥͚͔̟͉͚͇̻͎ͤͯ̄̒̿̂̅ͮ̿ͭͥ̋͛̀͢͟͢n̶̛̛͎͔͖̠̰̼̞͍̩͉̽͋̉̉ͬ̑̌͞ę̴͍͇̯̲͍̹͈̮͔̟̹̺̲̭ͤ͋ͭ̏͆ͥ̅̾ͧ̈̀̕r̴̻͔͔̻̹̜̬̤̮͉͔͔̘̖̔ͥ̓͒ͤ̄̎ͧ̊͐͗̂͆ͬ͐̋̃i̾ͨ͑̒̒͗͆̽͛͊͝͝͏̛̯̦̫͚͖̘̭̬̺͓͓̖͍̟̦ͅͅͅç̘̰̪̮̦̙̯̩̝͍͕̗̄͑͂̌̎̋ͬ̊̈̿̈́͟ ͂ͬͮͬ̓ͣͯ̋ͬͦ͏̷̴̳̟̻͔̼̱̭̻͍͍̹̫̝͇͙̤́͠l̵̛ͭ͛̆̎ͮ̓̾̚̚͏̵͍͉͎̹̜̻̼̖̙̘̪͍i̵̴̯̱̭̘͇̮̥̺̩̦̍̆ͩ͒̓͛̂̈͌͒̑ͮ̈̃̀̚͟n̡̦͔̰̳̞̠̮̭̤̲̜ͭ̐͐̉ͦͤ͒ͬ̎ͧͭ̎ͩ͋ͣͬ̒̚͞k̾̆̾̀̐ͯͮͥ̾ͦ͆̇̑̄̆ͮͯ͝͡͏͉̥͇̜̺̩̺̫̤͇̳̹̳͟ͅ≠̶̧͍̥̖̖̼̈ͧ͋ͥͬͣ̅ͩͥͪͤͅt͕̳̪͍̮̯ͩ̿̊̂ͩ̇̄͜ó̶̷̢̖͙̣̤̳͚͍̝̝̟ͣ̾̌́̂͗ͤ̑ͬͬ͠p̺̭̤̹̘͓͓͔̰̭̦͎̜̖͕̌͑͛̉̂ͭͤ̔ͪ̌͜͟͝͠ͅi̡̢̺̬̝̜̤̦̗̣̘͖̯̺̖̬͕͇͇͒̀͛̇͌̃̈c̱̖̭͚̞͇̯͔̟̝̙̏̄̃̽̓̐͐ͮ͒̈́ͨ̌̀ͭ̕͘͞ͅ=̡͈̱͉̳̙̽͌̈́ͪͦ͆̌̏ͭ͞3̃͌ͮͩ̊̅ͮͯͥ̓ͯ͡͠͏̢̤̦̘̦͚̫̱̥͍͈̫̻̱̩̟̙̺́1̫̙̮̥͈ͧͣ̋ͭ̽̋̆̐ͭͮ͛ͦ̃̄̀͞9̶͍̘͍͎͇̪̳͖̯͕̤̹̯̤̘̮͔̜͂̾ͯ͒̃ͬͪͮ̆͗̊̎̀̚̚͠1̷̡͕̯͕̭̹͍͓̟̫͉̰̝̜̥͇͕̩̳̔̍̃̔͛̀̇2̵̈́ͮ̎̏̋̅̌̈ͭ̌̏̋͌͌̚҉͏̪̪̖̭͡9̵̢̢̜͈̠̭̞͎͎̱̱̗̘̂̈́̾̒.̨͊ͤͤ̇̓ͫ̍͒̒͂̽ͥ̐͗͐͐ͧͫ͒͡҉̗͙̱͈͙͇̯͕̥̤͕͙̫̬̮̦͙ͅṃ̤̮̭̯͚̯͈̲̙̤̮̻͖͖̱̭ͫ͒͂͊̀̀́ͅs̶͉͎͚̞̩̲̺̹͍͔̜͎̲ͬ̈̆͋̔̆͑̓̄ͯͬͤ̿̒̚͢͡g̢̬̦̥͕̦̘͎̪̮͚͕͈͍͎̍̌́̏̇ͮ͒͂́̚ͅͅ9̶̶̨̭̘͍͙͍̰͎̦̟͕̫̙̙̞̮͐̊̉ͨͦ̔̀͝8̴͎̮̩̠͚̱̏̀̆ͦ̐̇͒̿͛ͫ̂̑ͦͭ̉ͤ̄ͦ̚͢͡7̼͕̥̠̙̱̳̯̜̳̫͚̠̖͈̊̽̍͐̑ͦ́͟͠ͅ5̶̶̰͈͕̼͙͈͚͖̣̥̻͑ͩ͒̔ͪ̾͂͋̈́̆̒ͦ̈́̂̈̌̎̅͒͢͢͝1̿͐̆̃̒̂͝҉͠͏̘̠̙̦͉̭̭̙͙͟2̵̘̖͉͚̼͔̫͔̜̼͓̥̙̟̞̹̅̃̿̌͝͠ḩ̸̛͓͈̻̠͎̞̮̳͕͍̘͓̥̓̐̔̓͊ë̸̸̡̧̦̟̟̪̖̫̩̪̺̺͙̰̬͕͚̣̓̊̿̐ͬͧͧ̀̚G̸̴̤̲̮̟̱̮̥̣̠̣̯̳̥̜͇̗̮̉̉͆ͪͣ̇̂̉̿̅ͪ̀̚͜͟ē̡͖̘̭̼̣̦̠̻͇̝͇̼̺̰͓̦͍̺̤̔̎͗̀ͤ͘n͓̬͉̤̫̖̯͍̞ͬ̄ͫͪ̈̀͢͞͡e̯͈̭̠̩̝͈̙͇̻͇͕̬̓ͬ͛̏̌ͥ̆́͘ŗ̖̤̟̖̬̞͙ͤ̾̈ͥ̾͛͆̐ͣ̆͡i̎ͭ̃̽͒̈̍̊ͪͩ̓̋̅̅ͪ͋͏̤̰͓̫̟̣̰͔̲̘̼͔c̲͇̦̯͍̤̬̬͙̗͍̺͇̱̱̩̫̋̆̂̈́͋̑͝ ̨͙̥̯͎͙̠̗̟̯̜̗̲͚̲̠ͬͤ̎ͪ̐̽l̷̢̛̟̬̦̰̗̰̝͇̟ͮ̈ͥͮ́͋̚̕i̫̲̫͉̘̎ͦ͊̿͆̀́ṅ̛̘̼͍̹̹̝̣̗̀ͩ̓̿̔̒̃̎̉͂ͦ̎ͥͯ̓ͪ͊͘͘͝k̶̺͔͎̠͉̭͎̿͑ͩͧ̊̌̊ͩͯ͌̋ͨ͆̆ͮ͌̓ͤ͞=̧͓̟͖̟͕͉̺̙̠̻͎̥͙̙͋͆̊͊̎͋͝t̴̙̞͕͔̥̰̍ͦ̂̔̈́͆ͦͥ͆͆͘ơ̸̸̹̻̱̣̹̠̼̘̗̞ͦ͛́ͪͥ͆ͫͮ̆͆͛̍͢ͅ

man that drama thread really forgeted you up didn't it

he's dead fox....

*looks down and grabs hat*

it feels like a saturday

so how's everyones day/night been doin